+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Education Assesment (CES)

waschbar

Dec 17, 2013
Hello
I have a problem with the following requirement:

>> Sealed official academic records mailed directly to CES from each educational institution listed on your CES application package.

Is it ok if Uni verifies colour copies of original Official Transcripts with stamp/signatures and sends it instead of preparing another pack of Official Transcripts (this will take too much time)?

Thanks

donwin4real

Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
waschbar said:
Hello
I have a problem with the following requirement:

>> Sealed official academic records mailed directly to CES from each educational institution listed on your CES application package.

Is it ok if Uni verifies colour copies of original Official Transcripts with stamp/signatures and sends it instead of preparing another pack of Official Transcripts (this will take too much time)?

Thanks
It's always the best to send it directly from the University as a pack of new official transcripts and sealed so that your assessment would not be delayed by WES; that's the requirement from you so be obliged by it!

abyshyla

Feb 16, 2012
Hi,
I've graduated from a college in India under Bangalore University sometime back.
As part of the current migration process to Canada, it is mentioned that i have to inform/contact the university to directly send my transcripts, marks card and degree copy to an authorized institutions for evaluation in Canada.
However the university does not seem to be aware of this and are ready only to give me in hand the transcripts in a sealed envelope. Kindly advise if anyone can provide some info on what needs to be done or if anyone from Bangalore University has got this done. Thanks..!!!