+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about CIC Account

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have linked my application for a couple months now and I have been checking everyday for updates or messages and today I got an update. When viewing my application status I see that there is now a section that says, "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

My problem is when I scroll down and check my messages I have nothing...

A couple weeks ago my sponsor received in the mail requesting for a document and I sent them the document they wanted last week so I am wondering if that's what they are talking about? And they just haven't opened up the package yet so they are "still wanting it"

Any help is great. Thank you in advance. :)

mountroyal

May 10, 2017
i had the same, if you scroll down and read the message titled "Everyone read", its a problem with thier system it seems for some anyway

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
i had the same, if you scroll down and read the message titled "Everyone read", its a problem with thier system it seems for some anyway
Damn. Well I hope someone figures something out or at least we get some transparency with CIC. Makes me worried when they are asking for more information and I have no idea what they want lol.

Reactions: KandyK