+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about ceremony

Kevinbwin

Nov 12, 2016
I passed the citizenship test on May 19th 2016, and it almost 6 months, I just wondering anyone got same problem as mine? And is it normal? Or what should I do.
Ps: they just told me that I passed the citizenship test and ask me towait for the Letter about ceremony, but I didn't get any mail/email about I passed this test. Is that normal?
I bought a flight ticket Feb 2017, I don't wanna miss the flight because I don't get my new Passport. ???

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Kevinbwin said:
I passed the citizenship test on May 19th 2016, and it almost 6 months, I just wondering anyone got same problem as mine? And is it normal? Or what should I do.
Ps: they just told me that I passed the citizenship test and ask me towait for the Letter about ceremony, but I didn't get any mail/email about I passed this test. Is that normal?
I bought a flight ticket Feb 2017, I don't wanna miss the flight because I don't get my new Passport. ???
Which office you had test?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kevinbwin said:
It is correct that you are only advised verbally that you passed the test. Not normal tho for the long wait for oath. Did you status on eCas change to DM or is it still in process?

Kevinbwin

Nov 12, 2016
Rigly68 said:
It is correct that you are only advised verbally that you passed the test. Not normal tho for the long wait for oath. Did you status on eCas change to DM or is it still in process?
still in process.
Should I call or wait til 6 month?

Kevinbwin

Nov 12, 2016
heeradeepak said:
6 months are too much you should contact call center may be they can tell u the reason. I had a test on 9th Sep in Mississauga and waiting for Oath.
My friend tell me they won't give me any reason before 6 months waiting and I have to wait.
Is that true?