Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
backendcode said:
hey Ali, Did u order another GCMS notes ? I would like to know what other officer make decision on your previous note. Thanks
No, I don't see any reason to apply for notes again. Some December and January review required applicants are still waiting for their medical. However, I contacted the MP please refer to February 2014 thread for further details. I have shared the correspondence there.

Jcgo9355

Nov 10, 2014
alijumani said:
Why you are worried, what happened can you please share with us if you feel convenient
Well.... It's a little bit complicated....

I started working for this accounting firm in Toronto as a contractor in Feb. 2013.

In June 2013, because the group didn't have enough budget for a new full-time staff, my contract was terminated. After being unemployed for 6 months, I returned to that firm again in Feb. 2014 and worked until August 2014. Then I got transferred to the Calgary office within the same firm and became a full-time staff since Sept. (I have got more than 3000 hours from these employments)

I applied for CEC early November under the NOC code 1111 as an Articling Student; the NOC code was included in my employer reference letter by the HR which is pretty good. However, as I was a contractor while working for the Toronto office, the job description our Toronto office HR provided was extremely general and made it sounds like a NOC code 1431 job (one not accepted by CEC). Furthermore, even though I am applying under NOC code 1111, I haven't registered with the CPA to become a CPA articling student due to some other considerations (I imagine the VO will be like.... "so, this guy applied as an articling student but he is not registered with the accounting association... wtf is that?"), which is most likely going to give the VO a pretty hard time evaluating my application.....

nettoyant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
jes_ON said:
Unfortunately, if I were reviewing this, I would say that many of your duties match NOC 1524.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1524

The lead statement of NOC 6222 is "Retail and wholesale buyers buy merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments and are usually responsible for the merchandising operations of retail or wholesale establishments." This implies a higher level of responsibility...

But I wish you luck It may be that there's nothing you can do until it is reviewed ...
That's weird because when I search for Merchandisers it returns code NOC 6233 and not 62222.
http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=6233

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Finally, received MR today after 13 months and one week. Thank you for all your help especially jes_On, Gurinder and Goku you guys are great help and motivated me in my hard times. I pray all of those who are waiting will get there MR, RPRF and PPR requests in timely manner.

Reactions: Tomi2