alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Dear friends I just received my GCMS notes and learned my file is in under review for an another VO.

Below is the screenshot of the notes. Please advise what should I do.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
alijumani said:
Dear friends I just received my GCMS notes and learned my file is in under review for an another VO.

Hey Ali, They raise concern about your work experience and duties doesn't match with NOC u choose. Now its all depend upon the another VO who going to review this. This Note show me your file is going to eligibility phase. But i have no idea what you should do but I heard post similar to your situation. someone's file was under review regarding job letter and then he send an explanation letter and include some more duties in it. But still I am not expert and there are more people who can help you out. Good luck veere :) Easy

Thanks

Reactions: Tomi2

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

I suppose my first question is, do you understand why it is under review by another VO?

To me it’s very obvious; they are stating that there appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC.

Do you agree with their assessment of your work experience?

1. Hired as part-time then moved to full-time?
2. Duties listed in employment do not appear to fully match NOC code description?
3. It also seems that the PA does not perform a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code declared?
4. Salary seems considerably low for position/occupation?

If you disagree with any of these statements which have been made in the notes then, you need to provide the specific evidence to counteract CIC’s assessment and have them submitted.

If they are correct then it will be down to the second VO’s review only.

Thx

A

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Duties are fine and compliance with the accordance to the 6222 NOC duties. I do not get it why VO thinks it other way. Prior to apply I also sent an email to working in canada to confirm my NOC and they also anknowledge that my duties are fine with this NOC

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
alijumani said:

I noticed main thing is insufficient experience in applied NOC code. As per my judgement your exp is calculated as Number of hours under Part time Job duration + The date they have identified you as full time ( 7/2013). --- Can you tell me how many months/Hours you worked as Part time ? Were they limited for few hours in a Day ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Below is the letter which I enclosed with my application.

Private & Confidential

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to confirm that XXXX has been employed XXXX since October 16, 2012 as a Merchandiser (NOC 6222) in our Cosmetics Department. He started as part-time merchandiser and on July 28, 2013, was promoted to full-time merchandiser. He currently works average XX hours per week at the rate of XXXX per hour which giving him an annual salary of XXXX

During his employment with us, he is responsible for the following duties:

- Maintaining store inventories and forecasting customer demands

- Analyze market trends to stay abreast of what is selling currently and what may be selling in the future

- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers

- Schedule deliveries to the retail stores

- Select merchandises to boost the sales of store

- Maintain stock report on weekly and bi-weekly basis

- Liaising with other employees about sales performances

- Order merchandise base on sales and market trends

- Planogram adjustment and updates

- Ensure no expired products on sales floor

- Ensure products are replenished on shelves in a timely manner

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call me at XXXX

Yours truly

Further to the VO objections regarding experience my Both ROE states 1910 approx paid hours from Jan 2013 to Feb 22, 2014

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
alijumani said:
Below is the letter which I enclosed with my application.

Private & Confidential

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to confirm that XXXX has been employed XXXX since October 16, 2012 as a Merchandiser (NOC 6222) in our Cosmetics Department. He started as part-time merchandiser and on July 28, 2013, was promoted to full-time merchandiser. He currently works average XX hours per week at the rate of XXXX per hour which giving him an annual salary of XXXX

During his employment with us, he is responsible for the following duties:

- Maintaining store inventories and forecasting customer demands

- Analyze market trends to stay abreast of what is selling currently and what may be selling in the future

- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers

- Schedule deliveries to the retail stores

- Select merchandises to boost the sales of store

- Maintain stock report on weekly and bi-weekly basis

- Liaising with other employees about sales performances

- Order merchandise base on sales and market trends

- Planogram adjustment and updates

- Ensure no expired products on sales floor

- Ensure products are replenished on shelves in a timely manner

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call me at XXXX

Yours truly

Further to the VO objections regarding experience my Both ROE states 1910 approx paid hours from Jan 2013 to Feb 22, 2014
Part time meant here as "Contractor" which mean an employee is not on company payroll but Later became Full Time or Part Time here means probation period once confirmed became full time ? Can you please clarify this ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
Part time meant here as "Contractor" which mean an employee is not on company payroll but Later became Full Time or Part Time here means probation period once confirmed became full time ? Can you please clarify this ?
No, i was always been on my company's payrol since day one. I have all the paystubs under the same employer. Contract term and part time both are totally different thing.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
but if you are on company payroll why they made you full time ? Were you working for Limited hours in part time ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
but if you are on company payroll why they made you full time ? Were you working for Limited hours in part time ?
During my part time i was working avg 30 to 32 hours they on july got a full time and start getting 36 hours but when i ask for employment letter my employer start cuting my hours tp 28 hrs and also gave me the letter for 28 hrs

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
alijumani said:
During my part time i was working avg 30 to 32 hours they on july got a full time and start getting 36 hours but when i ask for employment letter my employer start cuting my hours tp 28 hrs and also gave me the letter for 28 hrs
Bro as I am confused while reading, to me it looks like VO also got confused while determining the exact no of hours/months while calculating experience Time , Dont you think , What say ?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
Bro as I am confused while reading, to me it looks like VO also got confused while determining the exact no of hours/months while calculating experience Time , Dont you think , What say ?
I guess hours are not the concern to VO. The concern they raised is noc miss match and stuff. Please correct me if i am wrong

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Hi Ali,

I just got my GCMS notes too. But I don't see any description like yours.
It was very brief like.
Eligibility: Not started etc etc

Do you mind telling me which section/ page is your note coming from?

Thanks.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
@Goku

Can we have your Views Bro ?

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
Maybe wait what the review says.
Mine had something to the effect: Reference letter appears to be generic and too general. Review required.
But the reviewer gave it a "Pass."

If more info is needed, best case they ask for it, so better gather documents that may bolster your case.