+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding IQAS

satyamtuteja1

Jul 23, 2020
Guys I am planning to get my ECA done through IQAS but have a few questions in mind, I found this platform to be useful and if somebody can help me regarding the following queries it will be really helpful for me.

1. I already have my transcripts from the University dated 2016 and 2018. Do I still need a new one?

2. And if needed how do I ask a university regarding the transcript ( mail, in person, any other form)and how do I ensure that the university is sending the transcripts as required format ( seal and all)

3. What all documents do I need to send to IQAS?

4. What all documents does the university need to send to IQAS?

5. I also need my bachelor's degree evaluated So does this means that there will 3 three packages sent to IQAS? 1 by me and other 2 by my bachelor's and masters university respectively?

6. Do I and my university needs to mention my application or reference number on the envelope?

7. My PGDM college (autonomous)comes under non- recognized institute according to wes.
Will IQAS consider it as recognized institute?

Thanks in Advance

Helu_11

Mar 16, 2022
Hey hii..i have a query..i have added 3 degrees in iqas application. But my institute in not ready to share transcript. So i have only shared bachlor and masters degree.but iqas status is still showing pending since 2 months and even i have raised query that i want to assess only for bachlor amd masters not for diploma.so now what can i do???? Is it possible to remove diploma degree from application form?? Will iqas evaluate my documents???????plz guide