+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding AINP Forms

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have below queries regarding forms that need to be filled while submitting AINP form.

1) while filling Economic form - Do we need to sign manually or just write the name while filling it in PDF? Please suggest.

2) In AINP 012 form, in Education level, if some one has completed Masters in India ( which is not assessed from any authority of Canada) but Bachelors has been assessed and highest education marked in EE profile is also bachelors because Masters has not been assessed. So, in this case, in Education level, it asks for - " Highest level of education successfully completed: " What should one write? The one that is assessed or the one that is completed in the country ( in this case, Masters) ?

3) In General form for AINP, there is a column that asks for UCI number. This will be the same we have in EE profile, right? Please confirm. And if it is so, just want to confirm that it takes only 10 digits, right? Can someone please confirm both of these points?

Please someone suggest

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi All,

I have below queries regarding forms that need to be filled while submitting AINP form.

1) while filling Economic form - Do we need to sign manually or just write the name while filling it in PDF? Please suggest.

2) In AINP 012 form, in Education level, if some one has completed Masters in India ( which is not assessed from any authority of Canada) but Bachelors has been assessed and highest education marked in EE profile is also bachelors because Masters has not been assessed. So, in this case, in Education level, it asks for - " Highest level of education successfully completed: " What should one write? The one that is assessed or the one that is completed in the country ( in this case, Masters) ?

3) In General form for AINP, there is a column that asks for UCI number. This will be the same we have in EE profile, right? Please confirm. And if it is so, just want to confirm that it takes only 10 digits, right? Can someone please confirm both of these points?

Please someone suggest
Hi, regarding your question no. 2 which option did u choose Masters or Bachelors as i have a similar doubt?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi, regarding your question no. 2 which option did u choose Masters or Bachelors as i have a similar doubt?
Hi. I filled both. Against assessed - I wrote bachelors and where we need to give extra info - I shared masters too. Also, I shared the same again in letter of explanation. Hope this clarifies

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi. I filled both. Against assessed - I wrote bachelors and where we need to give extra info - I shared masters too. Also, I shared the same again in letter of explanation. Hope this clarifies
Thanks..for the highest degree which option did you choose..as only one can be selected

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Thanks a ton..whom did u address the letter of explanation to? Can u provide a rough format please

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Alberta Express Entry Stream

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program

Government of Alberta

Suite 940, ATB Place North Tower

10025 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5J 1S6

Canada

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Even for the Letter of explanation do we need to address to them? Any particular format?
One other query for the reference letter were you able to provide all the details as mentioned by Alberta?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Even for the Letter of explanation do we need to address to them? Any particular format?
One other query for the reference letter were you able to provide all the details as mentioned by Alberta?
Yes, for the LOE also, it is BETTER to address but even if you dont, it will work. There is no particular format. A simple word doc explaining everything should work. Yes, all details were provided in the reference letter but yes nothing like what education was required/asked by the employer to employ me. Simple letter stating job duties, per week hours, full time employee and salary. For cash - Salary certificate by employer.

fuad124

Mar 6, 2019
employer contact surname, employer contact given name, position or title - I believe these columns refer to the employer (HR manager I guess), right?

And secondly, under the previous employment, Section F, do I need to show my jobs even in different NOC? Would it affect my application? Please help. Thanks

ainp2020

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Alberta
employer contact surname, employer contact given name, position or title - I believe these columns refer to the employer (HR manager I guess), right?

And secondly, under the previous employment, Section F, do I need to show my jobs even in different NOC? Would it affect my application? Please help. Thanks
Hello,

Can you please let me know what did you write for employer contact