+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries related to filling form

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
plz advice on some queries who had already filled da form....and from expert / seniors

1. With regard to this diploma, did you obtain an attestation of equivalence or a permit to practise issued by an authorized agency in Québec? Y or N.

2. If by searching area of traning code we didnt find our aot then we need to write by ourself then we need to mentioned our aot code? like b663 for electronics engineer.

3. for each job title we filled andre paid job mean other paid job...please let me know wat we select for trainee post? like trainiee engineer?

For assistant manager? Self-employment [freelance]), Employment in the context of a youth exchange, Employment in the context of military
service, Another paid job, Paid internship, Internship leading to a diploma....wat should we select?

For trainee engineer? Self-employment [freelance]), Employment in the context of a youth exchange, Employment in the context of military
service, Another paid job, Paid internship, Internship leading to a diploma....wat should we select?

4. If in IELTS i got 4.5 in listening athen wat will be the point? and wat about the points for speaking, writing n reading for 5 band?

5. Under Numéro du test, type in the number of the test you took. wat we need to write here?

6. In history how we enter data? from date of birth to till date? moreover if i was firein student then i need to enter visa duration? or need to mentioned date of my entry and exit?

7. Authorization to release information for sopuse? y or n? if y what should be the end date?

8. To answer the question Dans quelle région souhaitez-vous vous établir? (In what region do you wish to settle?), wat u prefer?

please reply qyickly..

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
cooolideal said:
plz advice on some queries who had already filled da form....and from expert / seniors

1. With regard to this diploma, did you obtain an attestation of equivalence or a permit to practise issued by an authorized agency in Québec? Y or N.

2. If by searching area of traning code we didnt find our aot then we need to write by ourself then we need to mentioned our aot code? like b663 for electronics engineer.

3. for each job title we filled andre paid job mean other paid job...please let me know wat we select for trainee post? like trainiee engineer?

For assistant manager? Self-employment [freelance]), Employment in the context of a youth exchange, Employment in the context of military

For trainee engineer? Self-employment [freelance]), Employment in the context of a youth exchange, Employment in the context of military

4. If in IELTS i got 4.5 in listening athen wat will be the point? and wat about the points for speaking, writing n reading for 5 band?

5. Under Numéro du test, type in the number of the test you took. wat we need to write here?

6. In history how we enter data? from date of birth to till date? moreover if i was firein student then i need to enter visa duration? or need to mentioned date of my entry and exit?

7. Authorization to release information for sopuse? y or n? if y what should be the end date?

8. To answer the question Dans quelle région souhaitez-vous vous établir? (In what region do you wish to settle?), wat u prefer?

please reply qyickly..
dear freinds plz response...