+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC's Spousal Sponsorship Application Forms [GUIDE]

hyousef

Aug 17, 2019
hi sir i need understand application Demande de sélection permanente A-0520-BF for quebec

A- what mean Adresse de résidence that home my wife in her country im sponsor to my wife

B- part 2 of application Demande de sélection permanente A-0520-BF must be answer every Question

2. Déclaration de la personne parrainée principale, parrainée à titre d’époux,
de conjoint de fait ou de partenaire conjugal

2.1 Au moment de mon mariage avec la personne qui me parraine, j’étais l’époux
d’une autre personne. Oui Non

2.2 J’ai un conjoint de fait ou un partenaire conjugal et je ne vis plus avec mon époux
depuis au moins un an. Oui Non

2.3 Je cohabite et je vis maritalement avec la personne qui me parraine Oui Non
depuis le .
2.4 J’ai une relation maritale avec la personne qui me parraine Oui Non
depuis le mais nous ne pouvons pas cohabiter
parce que nous sommes l’objet de persécution ou de contrôle pénal.
2.5 J’entretiens une relation maritale avec la personne qui me parraine Oui Non

C- what answer here Cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au Québec ? Oui Non

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Hi all,

I am doing inland sponsorship for my common law partner. I understand that she is not the co-signer.

Do I still need to do the "deux exemplaires" of the A-0546_GF (formulaire d'engagement)?

From page 2 of the form:

"Vous devez:
remplir le présent formulaire en deux exemplaires en vous basant sur les renseignements que vous avez fournis dans la demande
de parrainage qui a été jugée recevable par Immigration, réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) et inclure seulement les personnes
parrainées inscrites dans cette demande ;"

Do they just need the same form, completed in an identical manner, twice (for administrative purposes)?

A bit confused here.

Thanks

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hi all,

I am doing inland sponsorship for my common law partner. I understand that she is not the co-signer.

Do I still need to do the "deux exemplaires" of the A-0546_GF (formulaire d'engagement)?

From page 2 of the form:

"Vous devez:
remplir le présent formulaire en deux exemplaires en vous basant sur les renseignements que vous avez fournis dans la demande
de parrainage qui a été jugée recevable par Immigration, réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) et inclure seulement les personnes
parrainées inscrites dans cette demande ;"

Do they just need the same form, completed in an identical manner, twice (for administrative purposes)?

A bit confused here.

Thanks
That is correct, once you get the CSQ you will get one of the copies signed by the agent, the other one is kept by MIDI

Reactions: svilli

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Another question.

If the person being sponsored is also my conjoint de fait, then, on the A-0546-GF (formulaire d'engagement), I must complete BOTH sections 2 and 3 with her information, correct?

And similarly, for section 4, 4.1 is just the same information as section 3 (ie my conjointe de fait's information).

Merci,

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Any changes to forms

D

Deleted member 802445

quick question, on both forms A0520BF and A0546GF there's a question for common law partners:

2.3 Je cohabite et je vis maritalement avec la personne qui me parraine
depuis le XXXXXXXX
2.4 J’ai une relation maritale avec la personne qui me parraine Oui Non
depuis le XXXXXXXX
mais nous ne pouvons pas cohabiter
parce que nous sommes l’objet de persécution ou de contrôle pénal.

What if we're common law and are not currently living together and it's not because of persecution/law. The questions in the Canadian forms are not worded the same so there's no problem there, but the questions in the Quebec forms don't represent our situation. What should I answer to those 2 questions, "yes" to the first one and "no" to the second?

juancamilog

Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone who sent the application in June received their CSQ yet? They received our application on June 17th. I got the letter confirming they had started processing the application on June 25th. Since then, no news.

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
[QUOTE = "juancamilog, post: 8145254, member: 686395"] Has anyone who feels the application in their CSQ yet? They received our application on June 17th. I got the letter confirming they had started processing the application on June 25th. Since then, no news. [/ QUOTE]
I had applied on june 14th, nothing yet.

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Has anyone who sent the application in June received their CSQ yet? They received our application on June 17th. I got the letter confirming they had started processing the application on June 25th. Since then, no news.
On the website the recently updated the status to:
"The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- June 28, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
- July 4, 2019 for other family members."

So I suspect you'll hear back before long.