+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC's Spousal Sponsorship Application Forms [GUIDE]

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
hi!goodday! hi i did sent my CSQ too last march 5,2019 we're waiting for their response, we dont know if they received it or not i sent it through email and im pretty sure ive entered their email address that they provided.. did they response to u when u send ur csq? i havent done my medical still waiting for their response.
Hi! May I ask you whom did you send your CSQ by email? Have you been asked to do it?
As far as I understand that MIDI should inform Visa Offices (IRCC) and we have nothing to send to. I had no request to do sth with CSQ

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
CSQ REQUEST : 5-2-2019 CSQ RECEIVED: 5-3-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2018 SA:29-01-2019
yes, they sent me email address.

"
"For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to:
IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email
is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be
read and deleted from the email box without notification."

im still waiting for their response. i dont know if they received my csq and other document that they requested..

Reactions: svilli

Trekkers

Mar 13, 2019
hi!goodday! hi i did sent my CSQ too last march 5,2019 we're waiting for their response, we dont know if they received it or not i sent it through email and im pretty sure ive entered their email address that they provided.. did they response to u when u send ur csq? i havent done my medical still waiting for their response.
Hello @Aljeah

We actually sent our forms physically thru canada post. We received a letter from MiDi last 18Mar confirming they received our application and mentioned it will take 25days to process. Until now we are still waiting. Read from others that they received csq approval within 15days after they received the letter.

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Hello @Aljeah

We actually sent our forms physically thru canada post. We received a letter from MiDi last 18Mar confirming they received our application and mentioned it will take 25days to process. Until now we are still waiting. Read from others that they received csq approval within 15days after they received the letter.
ive already received my csq and sent back to ircc because thats their final request,but up until now they havent response..

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
yes, they sent me email address.

"
"For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to:
IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email
is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be
read and deleted from the email box without notification."

im still waiting for their response. i dont know if they received my csq and other document that they requested..
@svilli so u didnt send ur csq via email? they didnt recquire u to? do they response once uve submitted ur csq?

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hey, my partner and I are applying outland to quebec, for the CSQ it asks to provide proof of quebec address, my partner has lived in Australia with me for 2 years, what are we supposed to do about this section, he has no proof of residential in quebec

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
I need a help from those who have experience in Quebec undertaking applications

My husband is intending to send an undertaking application Quebec Immigation to sponsor me and I have a question regarding undertaking form A-0546-GA /question 5.4 and 5.5.

My husband has submitted an undertaking application to sponsor an x wife back in 2012 and the undertaking was approved. Later. He withdrawn the whole sponsorship file and the case was permanently closed. The x wife has never come to Canada so the undertaking has never come to an effect. Later, a divorce took place.

Now he is intended to submit our application and want to kindly clarify how to answer Questions 5.4 and 5.5 on A-0546-GA form which ask if he assumes previous undertaking and date this undertaking ends ( in his case it did not even begin) shall he respond to those questions by yes or no?

Thank you in advance

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
I need a help from those who have experience in Quebec undertaking applications

My husband is intending to send an undertaking application Quebec Immigation to sponsor me and I have a question regarding undertaking form A-0546-GA /question 5.4 and 5.5.

My husband has submitted an undertaking application to sponsor an x wife back in 2012 and the undertaking was approved. Later. He withdrawn the whole sponsorship file and the case was permanently closed. The x wife has never come to Canada so the undertaking has never come to an effect. Later, a divorce took place.

Now he is intended to submit our application and want to kindly clarify how to answer Questions 5.4 and 5.5 on A-0546-GA form which ask if he assumes previous undertaking and date this undertaking ends ( in his case it did not even begin) shall he respond to those questions by yes or no?

Thank you in advance
Hi, have you checked guide? Is there any answer?
Could you please post questions here? (Please do not translate from french)

Dinaalsourani

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry for misunderstanding.. i thought you are suugesting to adress my questions in another forum:
The questions are:
5.4 -J’ai déjà souscrit un engagement dans le passé

5.5 J’ai déjà souscrit un engagement envers un conjoint ou une conjointe dans le passé.
Si vous avez coché oui, remplissez les espaces ci-dessous.
L’engagement visant————-
, dont la date
de naissance est le————- a pris fin le———

Thank you for your help :)

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Sorry for misunderstanding.. i thought you are suugesting to adress my questions in another forum:
The questions are:
5.4 -J’ai déjà souscrit un engagement dans le passé

5.5 J’ai déjà souscrit un engagement envers un conjoint ou une conjointe dans le passé.
Si vous avez coché oui, remplissez les espaces ci-dessous.
L’engagement visant————-
, dont la date
de naissance est le————- a pris fin le———

Thank you for your help :)
I would reccomend to answer:
5.4 Yes
5.5 yes,
name of ex-conjoint,
birth date of ex,
date of withdrawal or date when file was closed (date which is in official communication)

I wouldn't reccomend to say no, as they will see all info in the system.