Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
CSQ REQUEST : 5-2-2019 CSQ RECEIVED: 5-3-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2018 SA:29-01-2019
hi goodday ! i already received my csq, but some forms are in french do u guys know where i can translate document from french to english? thankyou again

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
hi goodday ! i already received my csq, but some forms are in french do u guys know where i can translate document from french to english? thankyou again
Contratulation!
Could you please share how long did it take? When were your docs delivered to MIDI and what is the issue date on CSQ?
About translation, why do you need it in English? CSQ is always in French, and is accepted in Canada without translation.

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
thankyou!
Contratulation!
Could you please share how long did it take? When were your docs delivered to MIDI and what is the issue date on CSQ?
About translation, why do you need it in English? CSQ is always in French, and is accepted in Canada without translation.
thankyou! we sent our forms to quebec last februaby 5, ircc ask for another document which is my CSQ last february 18 then quebce sent my csq march 5 (philippines time) march 4(canada time) ..i need translation just for my basis only i cant understand french they sent us letters(mail) together with my csq which is in french...

Reactions: svilli

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
For English forms, look for "OLD English Forms (Feb 2018)" inside NOTE #3 link : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/quebecs-spousal-sponsorship-application-forms-guide.601129/

Regarding CSQ Approval Letters, there's no need to have them translated. If you still want an official english copy, you have to request from MIDI in writing. It's also written on your CSQ Approval Letter as well (in english).

For personal use, you can go to CanPakSpousal's CSQ APPROVAL page and click on "Translated Document" link under document to read it in French or English.

Last edited:

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
thankyou!

thankyou! we sent our forms to quebec last februaby 5, ircc ask for another document which is my CSQ last february 18 then quebce sent my csq march 5 (philippines time) march 4(canada time) ..i need translation just for my basis only i cant understand french they sent us letters(mail) together with my csq which is in french...
Thank you!
Will wait for our CSQs end or March :)

Caliquebec

Sep 12, 2018
Hi.
Can you give me details on Step 1.
  1. First, send your Federal Application to IRCC like everyone else.
Which application are you talking about? Is it the form IMM1344 for spouse sponsorship?

When can you apply for a spouse open permit?

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hi.
Can you give me details on Step 1.
Which application are you talking about? Is it the form IMM1344 for spouse sponsorship?

When can you apply for a spouse open permit?
You have to send your entire application with all relevant forms according to your nationality, location and number of dependants.

Here is an example : https://www.canpakspousal.com/home/spousal-sponsorship-outland/forms-federal

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Actually, they are asking for Step 1, Federal Step

This is the actual official link of forms for Federal Part of Application : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Once your Sponsor is approved and Federal File is transferred to Case Processing Centre or Visa Office (abroad), in that same letter, you will be advised to file for Quebec's Sponsorship.... that's when you have to file for Quebec's application to MIDI : https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-a.html

svilli

Jan 15, 2019
Actually, they are asking for Step 1, Federal Step

This is the actual official link of forms for Federal Part of Application : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Once your Sponsor is approved and Federal File is transferred to Case Processing Centre or Visa Office (abroad), in that same letter, you will be advised to file for Quebec's Sponsorship.... that's when you have to file for Quebec's application to MIDI : https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-a.html
In my link is clearly explained all steps and what is needed for each of them including forms ;)

Reactions: JoshC

Alice Park

Oct 28, 2018
How do I submit Spousal Sponsorship Application Forms for Quebec?

Code:
IMPORTANT REMINDER
You must receive confirmation from IRCC that your FEDERAL spousal sponsorship application's SPONSOR ELIGIBILITY have been approved before submitting your undertaking application to the Ministère. MIDI do not process sponsorship applications that are submitted without proof of this confirmation.
As there is hardly any Quebec Guides available and process may seem very confusing to some, I've taken some time to make Guide along with sample letters specifically for Spousal Sponsorship Applicants who will be going through Quebec's Provincial Requirements.

STEP-BY-STEP

2. After getting AOR, you will receive Letter via email from IRCC to apply for Quebec's Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)
  3. Download all the relevant FRENCH forms in Undertaking application – Kit A – without financial requirements
  4. Fill, Print, Sign and Post your Quebec Application Package to Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI)'s postal address.
  5. Make Sure You Pay Correct Fees of CA$279. Best way is to put Canada Post Money Order, Bank Draft or Cheque (additional charges of CA$7.50) with CSQ Application Package. Remember that if you are paying with Credit Card and your payment got declined, your application will be returned back to you incurring additional fees.
  6. You will receive confirmation from MIDI that your application will be processed within given deadline.
  7. After deadline and successful processing, you will receive TWO Letters along with TWO CSQ's by Post.
    1. Requérant
    2. Immigration- Canada
  8. (Optional) Inform IRCC via Email, Webform or GCKey that you have received CSQ and attach scanned copy to them. IRCC should automatically get CSQ from MIDI. Keep BOTH original CSQ with you. Do NOT post them anywhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORMS
All forms MUST be filled and submitted in FRENCH.

Quebec's forms were updated on August 2018. Make sure you use latest forms here:
If you are paying your application processing fee by credit card, you must fill out the form Payment by credit card, sign it and enclosed it with your application:
Sponsors who live abroad must also fill out:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE1: Quebec Applications do NOT need to provide following in FEDERAL's Document Checklist IMM 5533:
  • Financial Evaluation - IMM 1283 (PART-A-4 Page 1 of 10 in IMM 5533)
  • Employment/Source of Income (PART-B(S)-5 Page 5 of 10 in IMM 5533)
NOTE2: Current Forms on MIDI's website are NON-FILLABLE for some reason. You can find FILLABLE forms (2nd August 2018) link at Forms (QUEBEC) (kindly look at Sources at bottom of page)

NOTE3: English versions of forms have been removed by MIDI for some reason. You can also find OLD ENGLISH Forms (Feb 2018) at Forms (QUEBEC) (kindly look at Sources at bottom of page). ONLY USE IT AS REFERENCE!

Source(s):
Quebec Forms and Guide [Complete] : https://www.canpakspousal.com/home/quebec/forms-quebec
Sample Letters:
CSQ Request Letter from IRCC (generally via email/GCKey)
CSQ Approval Letter from MIDI (via post)
CSQ - Requérant & Immigration Canada (via post)
Federal (Official) : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
Quebec (Official) : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/undertaking-application/kit-a.html
Quebec Processing Time : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/index.html

Alice Park

Oct 28, 2018
Thank you for the helpful guide! :)

We have the following question, and cannot find any information online:

When Quebec residents submit their spousal sponsorship application to IRCC first.
Do they need to pay and submit a receipt of IRCC's Application Fee (Sponsor Fee/PA Fee/Right of PR Fee) as well?

On IRCC Document Checklist IMM5533, it only reads "Note: Fees paid to the province of Quebec for their sponsorship process are separate from these fees and should not be submitted to IRCC," but it does not say whether or not Quebec residents need to pay the initial IRCC Application fee.

Please help us......

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Thank you for the helpful guide! :)

We have the following question, and cannot find any information online:

When Quebec residents submit their spousal sponsorship application to IRCC first.
Do they need to pay and submit a receipt of IRCC's Application Fee (Sponsor Fee/PA Fee/Right of PR Fee) as well?

On IRCC Document Checklist IMM5533, it only reads "Note: Fees paid to the province of Quebec for their sponsorship process are separate from these fees and should not be submitted to IRCC," but it does not say whether or not Quebec residents need to pay the initial IRCC Application fee.

Please help us......
Yes @Alice Park ! You should enclose IRCC Fees Receipts in your Federal Spousal Sponsorship application package (excluding Quebec's fees). It's mentioned in Document Checklist too.

You first submit your Federal sponsorship application to IRCC ... like everyone else. You also pay Federal Fees only. You get AOR, BIL, Medical Request, etc... all of it.

Only when you receive THIS letter, you then fill and sign Quebec's Forms and pay Quebec's Fees (whole method explained here). These Quebec forms and Fees will go to MIDI's office (not IRCC's office).

Trekkers

Mar 13, 2019

thankyou!

Hi,
Congratulations on this!
So am I correct that it took a month to grant your CSQ approval? We sent our CSQ last Mar5 and still waiting till now. If it's almost a month, then we should expect an update by first week of April then. By the way, have you done your medical already? I am a PA from Phils too but until now no medical request yet. Thanks in advance for your response. :)

Aljeah

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Hi,
Congratulations on this!
So am I correct that it took a month to grant your CSQ approval? We sent our CSQ last Mar5 and still waiting till now. If it's almost a month, then we should expect an update by first week of April then. By the way, have you done your medical already? I am a PA from Phils too but until now no medical request yet. Thanks in advance for your response. :)
hi!goodday! hi i did sent my CSQ too last march 5,2019 we're waiting for their response, we dont know if they received it or not i sent it through email and im pretty sure ive entered their email address that they provided.. did they response to u when u send ur csq? i havent done my medical still waiting for their response.