+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Work permit processing time and SOWP process

gargabhi

Aug 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

Has anyone applied and got approved for a Temporary working Permit in Quebec recently? Can I get an idea of how longs it's taking to process the closed work permit in Montreal?
I am applying for LMIA exempt work permit from India. Also, wanted to know if I can apply SOWP along with mine?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi Guys,

Has anyone applied and got approved for a Temporary working Permit in Quebec recently? Can I get an idea of how longs it's taking to process the closed work permit in Montreal?
I am applying for LMIA exempt work permit from India. Also, wanted to know if I can apply SOWP along with mine?
I applied for LMIA exempt work permit (Quebec employer) in April 2021 with spouse and kids. I applied from Pakistan and my visa office is Abu Dhabi. You can check my signature for more details

Reactions: SyedaBukhari

SyedaBukhari

Apr 28, 2019
I applied for LMIA exempt work permit (Quebec employer) in April 2021 with spouse and kids. I applied from Pakistan and my visa office is Abu Dhabi. You can check my signature for more details
Hi there,

Just wondering, have you received your work permit? I am going to apply for LMIA-exempt WP for Quebec in 2-3 days from Pakistan