+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec SWP Intake starting 20th June 16- Trouble while completing application

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hello All,

I tried to complete my profile/application for the intake starting today(20th June,2016). I was successfully able to create my login, but while I was complete my application forms online, the site took me back to the waiting page again. I had completed 2-3 pages of the application form already but before I could complete/Submit the application, I was thrown back to the waiting page showing (11000 candidates before me in the queue).

Please advice if anyone else also faced the same problem. Would the site be available again to complete the application for registered candidates?

Thanks,
Canada Aspirant 2016

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
it is ok, you can login again and re-complete your application. Anything you've filled there is saved.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Its not mandatory to complete all the forms today. Only login creation needs to be done which you have done successfully. You can come back later and complete the form at a later date when the traffic is less.

By the way , what are the minimum details needed to create the login profile ?

puneet85

Jun 19, 2016
Created account today ...
got the email to activate the account
while activating account ,due to wrong password 3 time my account is locked temporally.
they asked me to review username and password and try after one hour what even after one hour every time i try to activate the account it take me to the waiting room.
any one solution to this problem or faced the same issue.. let me know thanks

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys we gotta help each other here.

I've been in the waiting area for quite some time now and it says there's 9923 users before.

Quick: Do we require any documents while creating profile? like PGWP, passport copies etc.

If yes, then I can prepare it right now before my turn comes.

Please advise

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi ..

To create profile , you only need the below.

1. username , password , email ID
2. Your first name , last name , home address , phone
3. City of Birth , Native country, date of birth.

So all these you can give just out of the back of your hand. No other documents or numbers necessary to create the profile.

navidbr

Jun 20, 2016
Hi. I haven't been able to create an account today. I keep clicking on the "register" botton but nothing happens. What should I exactly do? please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. thanks in advance

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've just created my account and activated it using the link provided in my email.

Any idea what's the next step?

I clicked on that link, it took me to a page where everything was in french so I used my browser translator but for some reason it didn't translate.

I refreshed it and now it got me back to the waiting area.

how to proceed??

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I really appreciate your replies.

After creating the account, i tried to re-login but was not able to do so.

When do you think I will be able to complete the profile? I mean when will the system start working properly? Is there a deadline to complete the profile?

Please advise.

Thanks again.