Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Bonjour Tout le monde,

I have just attempted TCFQ and my lawyer says i require more points to qualify for QSW application.

Can anyone evaluate my points Seniors need help?

Age 28

Single

Education 2 years BBA (Marketing) and 2 years MBA(Human Resource Management)

I lets Listening 6.5 and 7 Speaking

TCFQ A2 and A1 (also i have taken french classes at Alliance Francaise N1 and N2 passed and certificates attached with application so that immigration officer sees that i am learning french and will continue to learn.)

Work Experience above 5 years Bank Job.

Funds Available(Self Sufficiency)

Also if anyone knows how to check TCFQ ONLINE RESULT before orignal is dispatched to me?

Also I have registered for TEFAQ for 20th june and also heard QSW is being closed on 31st july is it official or just rumours?

Cordialement

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
The rules are gonna be revised after July 31st. Most likely the points grid for areas of training will undergo some changes but the program isn't closing. I don't know about TCFQ but the TEFAQ results are usually available in two weeks and official certificates within a month from the test date

Andy1177

Jan 19, 2013
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa in 10/6/13 and I have 69 point ( diploma in machinist 2 year and work experience 6 years and funds and age 27 and wife age 25 and wife study 1 point and two child and ielts 3 point and tcfq 3 point its total 69)with French test and I.just got a2 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ielts I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want to know can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait for ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz

SECTION A –
1 Principal applicant(Machining Techniques (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years): 16 points
2 technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
3 Work Experience 6 years 8 points
4 Age 27 16 points
5 English Language Listening 1 point
Speaking 2 point
6 Spouse's Age 25 3 point
7 spouse Education Secondary school general diploma 1 point
8 Accompanying Children(two child age blow 5 years) 8 point
9 funds 1 point
10 tcfq french test in Oral: 00
Listening: A2 3

total points 69 point

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Dear Seniors ,

I am Subash from Nepal,in an attempt to submit CSQ application soon but many confusions still occuring on me with respect to the address of submitting application,paying of fees,filling out of various forms etc.I have already put queries regarding my application process in the thread before. Unfortunately, I have not got response , I am in search of. May be, it has become difficult to friends in this thread in order to answer the specific queries.I would like to mention my profiles again which are as follows:

Principal applicant( My wife)
Age-28
IELTS-6.0 in all modules,and she has studied completely in english medium from schooling to higher degrees
Education-Post basic bachelor in nursing(2yrs),Certificate level in nursing(3yrs) A total no. of 15 years of education
Experience -more than five years and she is currently working.What important I would like to mention here is,Is she able to claim 8 points as she does have only one year post bachelor degree experience and the rest more than four years experience was after her certificate level in nursing.From the other side,Her 2 years bachelor does not match to code number U118 as this code number is only for 3 years bachelor.As I know,there is another category in which she can be fitted that is Nursing(DVS-3 years).If this is applicable to her,then what would be the code number for that?As I did not find that in the AOR list written in french language.
Myself(Secondary applicant)
Age-34
Education-Master's degree in sociology(17 years study),and one year vocational training in health lab assistant training
Experience-More than eight years in the capacity of lab technician
My question here is,do they allocate some points for area of training to me as i have an experience within the period of last five years and they have mentioned that on the list of AOR having points 6,two points are given to the dependent applicant who falls in the category of 'Health,Assistance and Nursing(2 years)'.On the other hand ,I have master's degree from which I can get 3 points.Is it correct?If area of training does not give me any points ,then it is not needed to me to submit my experience and the certificate of vocational training.I just submit my degree certificate.What point do they grant us by evaluating whole scenario?and we r financially automonous.
Furthermore,For my case,is it montreal or hong kong office to submit application along with fees? I will expect my querries to be carried out by anybody who are intrested in this thread.

Anticipate somebody of course understands my difficult situation

LailaDulos

May 8, 2013
hello!

I already have mu CSQ and just waiting for medical request. Do you think we are going to be affected by the current strike? :-X

jimmy80

Oct 19, 2012
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abou Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ 15-05-2011 Federal 25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
update of Docs requested in June 2014 and provided in July 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 29/08/2014(without interview) Fereal application 20-09-2014
AOR Received.
QSW AOR 10 -08-2011- Federal AOR 30/01/2015
IELTS Request
Not applicable, (C1,B2 in TEFAQ Jan-2014)
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-05-2015 - 18-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 inchallah
Hi everybody,

i have a little small query, if I update my file with :
1- Change wife profession
2- Add my brother in law as resident in Montreal

Can anybody advise if it will affect badly on the process time, they will consider the date of the update as start of the application and I have to wait another 24 months?
Please I need a real answer without feelings ;) , I mean real experience
Thank you for your help

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Jimmy80,

Adding your brother in law should give you more points towards CSQ
If your wife's profession change is still in line with her qualifications, by all means do so. If not, then it's not necessary to muddle things up at this stage.
Finally, any change at this time should not increase your processing time.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
LailaDulos said:
hello!

I already have mu CSQ and just waiting for medical request. Do you think we are going to be affected by the current strike? :-X
NO

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
jimmy80 said:
Hi everybody,

i have a little small query, if I update my file with :
1- Change wife profession
2- Add my brother in law as resident in Montreal

Can anybody advise if it will affect badly on the process time, they will consider the date of the update as start of the application and I have to wait another 24 months?
Please I need a real answer without feelings ;) , I mean real experience
Thank you for your help
Without feelings, it will delay a bit, obviously, but not anything nearer to the 24 months u are talking about

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
islandbabe said:
Hi Goodmorning,

I am preparing my application now, getting the final family documents together. I am planning to submit it next week ,hopefully in time for the March 31st deadline. Not sure what the changes will bring so trying to do it now rather than later.

Forumites where should I send my application???? I am in the Caribbean.
Hi Islandbabe, where in the Caribbean are you? I am from the Caribbean too, specifically Jamaica. I submitted application in March.

Geochaddy

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
goodmrng1947 said:
Yeah if you have interacted with Mr. Cohen's office you will be surprised how good they take care of you. Also they have job search portal where you can upload your Resume.
I agree with you, I am very happy they are my consultant.

Geochaddy

Jiwan Kummar

Jun 12, 2013
Hello all
are there any nepali's success stories of quebec skilled worker ? who have already landed at quebec or going to land soon .....pls share experience about processing time ,interview and landing experience ....

hoping u pls

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Which address we have to send CSQ application before 31 july from saudi arabia is there any difference b/w countries to apply we on vacation in Pakistan which address we should application

plz provide link

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Hi everyone! iam new at this forum. I am planning to submit forms for qsw. i have simple questions. Does any of the forms need to be notarized. Is it ok to staple the documents or should i just use paper clips. Do I paste the pictures or also use paper clips. can anyone give me advice on how should the forms be presented. thank you so much,, i know does are silly questions but your replies would be greatly appreciated.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
kelly_mbarker said:
Hi everyone! iam new at this forum. I am planning to submit forms for qsw. i have simple questions. Does any of the forms need to be notarized. Is it ok to staple the documents or should i just use paper clips. Do I paste the pictures or also use paper clips. can anyone give me advice on how should the forms be presented. thank you so much,, i know does are silly questions but your replies would be greatly appreciated.
The documents have to be submitted as certified true copies that means they need to be certified by issuing institution. There's no need for notarization. Picture can be glued to the application and that's fine to staple the pages. It's not such a big deal ;) so no need to worry about it