IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
pepe84 said:
Thanks guy!

Actually I did not claim any points for french put I sent a proof that I went to the French school. Also, since my degree has priority (12 points) and I am applying from within Canada (outside Quebec), I have enough points to pass the selection grid. In addition, I got a letter from Montreal saying that my file has been opened and I will receive priority. They did not mention anything abut French test. What do you think about this? I am still worried about French. Please, get me back as soon as possible. Many thanks!
Then it's not at all a problem most probably u will have your interview waived cos ur AOT is on priority......So just wait for ur CSQ to be in hand....and If u r studying any French courses keep ur certificate ready anytime...Am in the same situation of urs my AOT is nursing...let's see ......gud luck mate....Please share ur timeline..

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
Then it's not at all a problem most probably u will have your interview waived cos ur AOT is on priority......So just wait for ur CSQ to be in hand....and If u r studying any French courses keep ur certificate ready anytime...Am in the same situation of urs my AOT is nursing...let's see ......gud luck mate....Please share ur timeline..
I will keep you update! Which step are you in? Are you applying from within Canada but outside Quebec? If so, that is my case as well.

Share your timeline pliz!

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
pepe84 said:
I will keep you update! Which step are you in? Are you applying from within Canada but outside Quebec? If so, that is my case as well.

Share your timeline pliz!
My timeline u can check on my profile....no am applying from India...

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenalby said:
My timeline u can check on my profile....no am applying from India...
How long did that take them to send you the letter with the file number? Have you sent any French certificate?

Mim

Apr 9, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with the app
sunil789 said:
Hi Mim,

Evaluation is not the mandatory document along with the application. But it is advisable to secure your areas of training points and your education points. This document will give the exact idea about your education to the Immigraiton officer. But you can submit this document as the additional document after getting AOR also. This evaluation will also help you in getting the employment after arriving in Quebec. And in the CSQ file it will show the positive intentions of your to the immigration officer. Indirectly this evaluation gives the impression that you are serious about settling down in Quebec. So at the time of Interview you would be benefited with the points of Adaptiblity at the time of the CSQ Interview.

B1 Level is definitely sufficient, but I will like to know your score if you have taken DELF B1 coz that is also more important and your total points scenario along with your education background and areas of training.

good luck dear
Hi Sunil,

Again - thank you very much for your clarifications above. It seems that I have underestimated my French knowledge since I scored an overall of C1 on TEF as follows:

compréhension écrite: 261 out of 300 = C1
compréhension orale: 325 out of 360 = C1
lexique et structure: 152 out of 240 = B2
expression écrite: 311 out of 450 = B2
expression orale: 368 out of 450 = C1

How much points do you think I`d get with this result?

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mim said:
Hi Sunil,

Again - thank you very much for your clarifications above. It seems that I have underestimated my French knowledge since I scored an overall of C1 on TEF as follows:

compréhension écrite: 261 out of 300 = C1
compréhension orale: 325 out of 360 = C1
lexique et structure: 152 out of 240 = B2
expression écrite: 311 out of 450 = B2
expression orale: 368 out of 450 = C1

u ll get 16 pts of these

nice result wow ! anyways

How much points do you think I`d get with this result?

Mim

Apr 9, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with the app
Thank you very much, Umer.

Jenalby

Apr 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118 Nursing /Group B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Doc's Request.
8/08/2014 asked to submit ITR,docs reached Montreal on 17/10/2014
AOR Received.
File opened in April 2013 ,got it in hand on May 2013
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 band
Interview........
No idea...
LANDED..........
????2015?
pepe84 said:
How long did that take them to send you the letter with the file number? Have you sent any French certificate?
I didn't claim any points for French but still attached an enrollment receipt of French course....hw abt u...I got it in 6 months ....but sum of our forum members have got it even quicker...

luckystar123

Apr 19, 2012
Hi

I have BS computer science (4 Years degree)

I work as 2 years as a Network engineer and 6 years as IT instructor. Spouse IELTS available My IELTS 6.5 preparing for TEF.

Could I apply for Quebec as Skilled Worker? How many points do I need and what is the minmum points grid?

do I qualify to apply before 31 july 2013?

Thanks

luckystar123

Apr 19, 2012
TO ALL SENIORS IN THIS FORUM,

KINDLY HELP ME .. CHECK MY ELIGIBILY FOR QSW

a. Educational Attainment – MCS (Computer Scicene- ECA by WES 4 years BS in Canada)
b. Area of Training – Computer Networks , Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
2. Experience - 2 years Computer Engineering NOC 2147, Instructor NOC 4131-Cisco Certified Academy Instructor 6 years
3. Age - 34
4. Language
a. English - 6.5
b. French - not ready
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None -
6. Characteristics of spouse

a. Educational Attainment – MBBS (17 years)
b. Area of Training – Health and Medicine
2. Experience - 1 years General practitioners and Family physicians
3. Age - 27
4. Language
a. English - 7
b. French - not ready
5. Family and Stay in Quebec - None -

9. Financial Self Sufficiency – 34,000 CAD
10. One child of age 6 months

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Hi all

I have Master of computer Science degree (2 years Bsc + 2 years Masters) total 16 years of education. I did Credit Assessment with WES (World Education Services) from Canada and they evaluate it is equal to 4 years Bachelor degree in Canada. Now for Queqec how many education points I can claim 10 or 12 ( I am confuse)

Thanks

rifiel

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hello,

It depends on where you got your degree from. India perhaps???
Check the forum, there is a table that shows equivalence somewhere.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakmate said:
Hi all

I have Master of computer Science degree (2 years Bsc + 2 years Masters) total 16 years of education. I did Credit Assessment with WES (World Education Services) from Canada and they evaluate it is equal to 4 years Bachelor degree in Canada. Now for Queqec how many education points I can claim 10 or 12 ( I am confuse)

Thanks
You will get 10 pts for that tks

Mim

Apr 9, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U024
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with the app
Hello,

I just filled out my Application for Selection Certificate and I went on with the Contract Respecting Financial Self-Sufficiency. I`m experiencing some difficulties in Section B, art. 1 of the Contract. In the line "specifically an amount of CA $________________________" should I point down the minimum required or the amount that I would actually carry with me which will more than the minimum?

Thanks a lot!