Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with the app
santiago.rowel said:
2. For those in the Philippines, what is the Certified true Copy means? Does that mean, it has to be DFA authenticated? For the case of your college credentials and college diploma, do these have to be authenticated by DFA? Other thing, are NSO Cert for Birth and marriage are enough to prove that it is a certified true copy? OR, these have to in accordance to the set-forth guidelines, that is:

The authorized person must write in block letters on the copy:
• The declaration: “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
• Name of the original document
• Date of the certification
• Position or title of the authorized person
• His or her name
I don`t know about the Philippines, but in Europe certified true copy means notarized one...

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
redmars said:
Quebec skill worker, i pass interview and got my CSQ, NOW I WANT COMPLETE FEDERAL FORMS
Why federal forms? or may be i am not aware of the process in all, you pass you CSQ, and your interview, later you have to do Federal forms? could you please shade some light on this part? Thanks

gary75

Mar 26, 2013
I am planning to apply for Quebec, I would like to know if i need to send my results for IELTS with my application package or i can take it later and send them the results after a few months, from what i gather it would take 5 to 6 months to receive an acknoledgment.

Please let me know what is the best way to go about. Also i am planning to take the IELTS in english as with that i think i should have around 60 points, would I need to take IELTS in french too?

Would my spouse need to take IETLS too?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Gary

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I am almost ready to file my application just a small clarity that I need here, I hope you don’t mind to put the QSMP steps in sequence along with the time lines approximation here, as I understand its as below, please correct if I am wrong

1)prepare the package send it to respective BIQ
Wait for 2-3 months
2)AOR received (application accepted at BIQ)
Wait for 4-6 months
3)CIQ received (application passed initial screening and now in process for further review)
Wait 6-8 months
4)call for interview
Wait for ????
5)??????
Thanks a lot

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
goodmrng1947 said:
Why federal forms? or may be i am not aware of the process in all, you pass you CSQ, and your interview, later you have to do Federal forms? could you please shade some light on this part? Thanks
After getting CSQ you are required to apply for the federal visa for permanent residency. and there you need to fill federal forms along with the federal fees
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Andy1177 said:
hi iam avninder from india I apply qsw visa I have 66 point ( diploma in machinist 2 year and work experience 6 years and funds and age 27 and wife age 25 and wife study 1 point and two child and ielts 3 point and its total 66)without French test and I give tcfq today my paper not going well j think I.just reach a1 level in listening and 0 in speaking. in ielts I score 4.5 in listening and 6 in speaking and I want can my interview is comming or not or I got my csq without interview so want to know can I got pr in these conditions plz tel me iam wait for ur reply thanks and plz tel me what do next plz

SECTION A –
1 Principal applicant(Machining Techniques (DVS - 1,800 hours / 2 years): 16 points
2 technical diploma attesting to 2 years of full-time studies in training listed in Section A or B of the 'Areas of Training' criterion 10 points
3 Work Experience 6 years 8 points
4 Age 27 16 points
5 English Language Listening 1 point
Speaking 2 point
6 Spouse's Age 25 3 point
7 spouse Education Secondary school general diploma 1 point
8 Accompanying Children(two child age blow 5 years) 8 point
9 funds 1 point

total points without french test 66 point
Seems a strong profile as you are crossing the selection limit of 63 points, You are eligible for the interview waiver however the decision lies in the hands of the immigration officer. according to me you and your spouse should undergo the basic french training and submit the certificate to Montreal office, this will make your case even stronger and this will help you to convince the immigration officer about your intentions in staying in quebec and will show your adaptiblity in quebec. And thus your interview waiver chances will become more

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
I recently attended my CSQ interview. The officer evaluated our skills, education and work experience and said that we would qualify if we submit a CIEP test score and the CIC would issue our CSQ( I'm not sure how long this takes after we submit results). What you wrote here about submitting a test score, regardless of application submit date, is very true. I encourage everyone to submit TEF or TCF results.
sunil789 said:
Hi guys,

Join the discussion everyone whosoever are interested in quebec immigration or have already processed the file for quebec immigration.

As per the french newspaper Le devoir, now the french proficiency would not be compromised anymore for the immigrants, so means atleast B level or Intermediate level of french would be the ultimate requirement. This is may be one of the harsh change for the application from April onwards. And for people who have already submitted their application are also advisable to undergo the Intermediate lEVEL french training from DELF, TCF OR TEF Examinations. Also the areas of training might be updated and we might see some new subjects in the list and some of the old ones might be eliminated from 16,12 and 6 points of areas of training criteria.

You guys give your expectation and analysis about the changes in quebec skilled workers program after 31st march,2013. Comeon lets discuss

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to know Shooting star. Thank you...please post your updated timeline showing interview date. Thanks

shootingstar said:
I recently attended my CSQ interview. The officer evaluated our skills, education and work experience and said that we would qualify if we submit a CIEP test score and the CIC would issue our CSQ( I'm not sure how long this takes after we submit results). What you wrote here about submitting a test score, regardless of application submit date, is very true. I encourage everyone to submit TEF or TCF results.

goodmrng1947

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
sunil789 said:
After getting CSQ you are required to apply for the federal visa for permanent residency. and there you need to fill federal forms along with the federal fees
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/
Makes sence now, thanks for clarification Sunil789

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-4-13
AOR Received.
24-07-13
Is it 6 months waiting time to receive my papers in hongkong?

Apr 17, 2013
islandbabe said:
Your documents can be in FRENCH or ENGLISH, any other language needs to be translated. Photocopy is just simply another copy with no attestation needed.
@islandbabe

Thank you so much for your response? I have just one clarification, if certain part of your documents are written in your native language, ( like for example 10% native language and 90% English) for that matter, only those that are written in your native language are required to be translated into French or English?

Thanks in advance.

Apr 17, 2013
Hi Seniours,

Hope someone could help me evaluate my credentials regarding acceptability of my QSW applicaition. Thanks in advance:

Principal
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 8 years in bank institution
English
Oral: 6.5
Listening: 6.5
French
Oral: DELF A2
Listening: DELF A2
Spouse:
Education: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (completed 14 years (these include 6 yrs in elem, 4 yrs in HS, and 4 yrs in college) taken outside of Quebec)
Work Experience: more than 5 years in bank institution
French
Oral: DELF A1
Listening: DELF A1
Financial Status: Capable

Amicalement,

Rowel

cvrats13

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sg-hk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-4-13
AOR Received.
24-07-13
sunil789 said:
Hi guys,

Join the discussion everyone whosoever are interested in quebec immigration or have already processed the file for quebec immigration.

As per the french newspaper Le devoir, now the french proficiency would not be compromised anymore for the immigrants, so means atleast B level or Intermediate level of french would be the ultimate requirement. This is may be one of the harsh change for the application from April onwards. And for people who have already submitted their application are also advisable to undergo the Intermediate lEVEL french training from DELF, TCF OR TEF Examinations. Also the areas of training might be updated and we might see some new subjects in the list and some of the old ones might be eliminated from 16,12 and 6 points of areas of training criteria.

You guys give your expectation and analysis about the changes in quebec skilled workers program after 31st march,2013. Comeon lets discuss

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In such an instance I would recommend the entire document be translated and certified just to be certain.

santiago.rowel said:
@ islandbabe

Thank you so much for your response? I have just one clarification, if certain part of your documents are written in your native language, ( like for example 10% native language and 90% English) for that matter, only those that are written in your native language are required to be translated into French or English?

Thanks in advance.

sunil789

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
This is the dear I quoted on the article which was published in Le devoir the leading quebec newspaper there was the statement of the Immigration minister Diane De courcy about the new charter of the Language. Now as we know they have extended the same program till 31st july. But still in the final evaluation of files/dossiers the french proficiency will be one of the important criteria for the selection. As per my books it would be advisable to reach atleast beginner intermediate level i.e. B1, to make your case strong against the Immigration officer, quebec immigration.

Coz as we know the numbers of applications have gone up tremendously in the last year or so and the visa quota is same it has not gone by much. So strict selection policy might be noticed in the near future