+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I got my second email today :)
I made photos a few days ago as soon as I got 1st email, so today I just uploaded everything on portal and now I am waiting for eCoRP :)
Great to hear that, you are almost there.

Where did you take the photos? Do they have the same requirements as the photos we sent with the pr application?

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
my statement might be wrong but I think ircc will only recognise Indians as human and start processing their files when is some sort of disaster in our country.. some of their well said excuses.. Covid.. afghan’s issues.. now Ukrainian issue.. sorry to say what is ircc waiting for.. I am waiting since 2019 march.. it’s been six months I passed my medicals.. when will they start processing files for outlander..

Reactions: m-s

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
my statement might be wrong but I think ircc will only recognise Indians as human and start processing their files when is some sort of disaster in our country.. some of their well said excuses.. Covid.. afghan’s issues.. now Ukrainian issue.. sorry to say what is ircc waiting for.. I am waiting since 2019 march.. it’s been six months I passed my medicals.. when will they start processing files for outlander..
Can you share your timeline and visa office?

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Got aor in June 2019
Biometric June 2019
Pre arrival letter March 2020
Request for fresh police clearance certificate Nov 2020
Medical request September 24 2021
Medical done on 30 September 2021.

As my son’s passport is going to get expired in January 2022 and ircc has mailed me requesting for a 6months above valid travel document for my son. Which I submitted to them a day later after receiving the mail.. but when I check my ecas.. there is nothing mentioned about medical passed.. it just says Medicals received..

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Got aor in June 2019
Biometric June 2019

As my son’s passport is going to get expired in January 2022 and ircc has mailed me requesting for a 6months above valid travel document for my son. Which I submitted to them a day later after receiving the mail.. but when I check my ecas.. there is nothing mentioned about medical passed.. it just says Medicals received..
and which visa office is handling your file? Same here i am waiting for six months after medical and then there is nothing .Medical received on ecas means its favourable or passed .

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Got aor in June 2019
Biometric June 2019

Medical received in Ecas = Medical passed.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Believe me, you don’t want some sort of disaster in your country

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I second Valeria on this one.

You might have expressed yourself out of anger, but you have a roof over your head, food on your plate and you probably don't sleep over the sound of gunshots or bombs.

One thing that was said here and I'll carry over to my life is that comparison is the thief of your own joy. So, put yourself in their shoes and think if they deserve or not some sort of priority to get here.

You may think it's easy for me to say it since I'm already a permanent resident, but honestly, what are a few more days of waiting compared to saving lives of thousands?