+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jjaavvaadd

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone.
Recently I linked my profile in IRCC. I've been asked to sed imm5669e form again but I can not send the asked document there (there is no link so that I can send the form). I wanted to send a web form but I know it could be a longer procedure. Does anybody know if there is a way I can send the document via the portal or not?
Thanks

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Btw, I didn't get DM, and on Ecas and in my cabinet I still see "In Progress":
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Maybe they speed up my application, because I am Ukrainian idk.

Also, I am planning to stay on the forum to help other people.

Reactions: am13470 and mbin19

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Btw, I didn't get DM, and on Ecas and in my cabinet I still see "In Progress":
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Maybe they speed up my application, because I am Ukrainian idk.
I believe so. I am glad that IRCC shows humanity towards Ukraine people in this urgent situation.

Mbastos

Dec 4, 2021
Congrats Valeria!!!!!!
Oh wait, guys, it was invitation to the Portal :D
Not eCoRP yet.

But anyway, it was written there that `Application was approved`.
Congrats!!! More than fair you get the invitation first! I saw a post in twitter yesterday that they would speed all Ukrainian applications.

Reactions: joyrealdv

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Yeah, the situation is truly horrible.
I thought I would dance with a champagne bottle after "Your application is approved" letter, but probably my brain protects me from *all* feelings right now because I really don't feel anything.

I just cry randomly sometimes.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I thought I would dance with a champagne bottle after "Your application is approved" letter, but probably my brain protects me from *all* feelings right now because I really don't feel anything.

The war situation in Ukraine is horrible and we pray it stops soon, and congratulation for your acceptance, your are so active in this forum and did answer most of the questions and thanks for that.

Reactions: ValeriaS

Julian A

Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone know how long does it take to get the BOWP. My current work permit expires May 2nd but I'm waiting till the last minute to apply for it as I hope my PR will arrive before my work permit expires.

Can I continue to work as soon as a decision is made on my file (PR)?
Any recommendations on the BOWP or other options?

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Guys, I just got CoPR!

Of course, I can't feel pure happiness, considering events in my country.
It feels like I feel nothing right now, but I just wanted to notify you.
I can’t begin to understand how you feel, but am happy you’re here and safe and and CoPR’d and hope things improve soon for Ukraine.

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
It is amazing IRCC has jumped from 6 June (papers) to online applicants end days of July (21-26 July 2021)!
What about the people in time slot (6June-20July) specially June's guys who are their turn but why IRCC jumped them and go to give AR to online applicants from 21 July? IT IS TERRIBLE!!!!
Is there anybody with DF in June but after 6 June and he/she received his/her AR?

leo1581

Dec 8, 2021
I submitted in December 2018 and have been told my application is complete since June 2021 but am still waiting for final confirmation (CoPR). Tried calling many times, writing webforms, getting my MP to look into it... is there any other option to notify them that they have a complete file in need of finalization?

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020

So sorry for what you and your country is going through now. Stay strong.