+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bergg

Aug 23, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have received the email from IRCC portal stating that my PR application has been approved last Decemeber. I replied to the email providing the information they asked and I mentioned that I am outside of Canada. It has been a month since I replied to the email. I am not sure what should I do, do you have any suggestions. I am planning to come back to Canada in summer.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have received the email from IRCC portal stating that my PR application has been approved last Decemeber. I replied to the email providing the information they asked and I mentioned that I am outside of Canada. It has been a month since I replied to the email. I am not sure what should I do, do you have any suggestions. I am planning to come back to Canada in summer.
That's a long stretch...
I'd try calling IRCC as not so many people went through the same "break" as you plan to...

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Seems like taking 2-3 weeks now.
Well... my work permit expires in June, so... I'm happy as long as it's before June :D

Have you had your photo approved? I uploaded the photos last night but I took it home myself with a professional camera (old but still, better than those used at Jean Coutu) but still had the warnings for 3 out of 4 pictures :D

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Well... my work permit expires in June, so... I'm happy as long as it's before June :D

Have you had your photo approved? I uploaded the photos last night but I took it home myself with a professional camera (old but still, better than those used at Jean Coutu) but still had the warnings for 3 out of 4 pictures :D
No, mine still had warning for the pixels but thats what I got from Pharmaprix as a digital form and it is not blurry at all. So should not have any problem.

edgar1953

May 1, 2021

I already upload the photo, I did it in Jean Cotou and still one warning of brightness. As per my understanding in the portal, first we shall receive the E-copr and after the confirmation of the photo.

Reactions: J_ames

Sakshi777

Oct 26, 2018
Hello
I have applied for my PR from Montreal, Quebec Nov 2020.
In October 2021 I have got a call for the Biometrics and medical. I am done with everything. But have not recived the PR yet. Is there someone who is waiting. My status is background check going on.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello
In October 2021 I have got a call for the Biometrics and medical. I am done with everything. But have not recived the PR yet. Is there someone who is waiting. My status is background check going on.
Nov 5 2021, I received aor and biometrics request the same day. Completed bio on Nov 9 and since then nada…not even medical request. My info still says background check is in progress as well. I ordered GMCS notes in early Dec. but still haven’t heard back on those. @valerieS web app is the only thing giving me any kind of estimate that keeps me calm. It really all appears so random. Sending good luck your way! Mercury is in retrograde and I’m a Gemini, so I’m not holding my breath for myself but rooting for all of you!!

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hello
Did everything but still waiting for eCOPR. Doesn't make any sense that it takes forever to check someone's presence.

Reactions: ValeriaS