+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Nov 5 2021, I received aor and biometrics request the same day. Completed bio on Nov 9 and since then nada…not even medical request. My info still says background check is in progress as well. I ordered GMCS notes in early Dec. but still haven’t heard back on those. @valerieS web app is the only thing giving me any kind of estimate that keeps me calm. It really all appears so random. Sending good luck your way! Mercury is in retrograde and I’m a Gemini, so I’m not holding my breath for myself but rooting for all of you!!
I so good to hear that it brings come value to you!
Thank you!

I hope you will get some feedback from IRCC soon!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Not sure how long it takes for IRCC agents to process Background check. After submitting ADRs, it's been over two months since we last heard back from them. Do we need to request GCMCS notes? Also, would these notes help identify whether application is being delayed intentionally or whether it's part of the process? Can someone provide sample of notes "without providing confidential details" so one knows what to expect?

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Not sure how long it takes for IRCC agents to process Background check. After submitting ADRs, it's been over two months since we last heard back from them. Do we need to request GCMCS notes? Also, would these notes help identify whether application is being delayed intentionally or whether it's part of the process? Can someone provide sample of notes "without providing confidential details" so one knows what to expect?
I have the same issue 2 months after ADR with no response.
I dont think so there is something to do with GCMCS , I have my friend in same country requested same 3 additional documents from him and he got decision made in same day , but for me i am waiting since Nov 2021

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

rajat.tiwari

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Got eCoPR today and successfully linked card requests for the family. Now waiting for cards to arrive which would close this chapter.
From CSQ invitation to PR it took me from Sep 24, 2020 to Jan 11, 2022. However I started working on moving to Canada in early 2018 and came over as a temporary worker in Sep 2019.
Wishing good luck to everyone who are in the process and hope their files move quickly.

I would be happy to help if I can be of any assistance to any of you.

Thanks,
Rajat