+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi Guys,
I am outland applicant and my time line given below..
CSQ received in December 2019.
Sent PR application: may 2020
Received XEP(temporary file number): Nov 17

I am keep waiting for AOR with original file number. Did any outland applicant received any more progress??. Looking forward to hear from outland applicants.

Regards
Rishavish
Am a Feb 2019 outland applicant and done medical on 2nd Sep 2021 and no news then…
You do need to be patient, as I think outland applicant timeline can go up to 40 months.
good luck

ronnyvisa

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I read for most of you guys after the additional document was submitted it was updated as document received/in review but for me nothing has changed. I uploaded almost a month ago, it still says additional document requested to process the application.

I had sent a Webform asking to confirm if the document was uploaded but I didn’t hear any response.

Should I resend the document again to make sure it is uploaded, if anyone had same situation as me please suggest what did you do.
Just wait for response from them. Everyone waiting for IRCC response.

From last 2 months it's look like due to Afghanistan crisis it's taking a longer time for them.

Hope they cleared up.

Reactions: Day123

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Just wait for response from them. Everyone waiting for IRCC response.

From last 2 months it's look like due to Afghanistan crisis it's taking a longer time for them.

Hope they cleared up.
They never gonna cleared up all. It’s not just 2 months but almost 5 months now. Since August, every webform raised received Afghanistan crisis response. They got full of excuses and we applicants can`t do anything, besides just waiting & waiting for years.

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
I received eCoPR on Dec 11. Now waiting for PR card.

I guess receiving a pdf document with out photo and an officer digital sign on client copy is the end of the process. Correct me If I am wrong.

few questions running in my head,

1. What happens to existing VISA?
2. What happens to existing work permit, study permit?
3. What happens to employer offer which was issued based on work permit? Do we need to ask employer to issue another offer based on new immigration status?
4. Apart from applying for the SIN and share the SIN with employer, bank and apply for the new health card..... What else is the mandatory steps after receiving eCoPR?
5. How can we declare the foreign assets with CRA now?
6. Does eCoPR impact the kids English school eligibility in Quebec?

Last edited:
Reactions: gtcan19

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I received eCoPR on Dec 11. Now waiting for PR card.

I guess receiving a pdf document with out photo and an officer digital sign on client copy is the end of the process. Correct me If I am wrong.

few questions running in my head,

1. What happens to existing VISA?
2. What happens to existing work permit, study permit?
3. What happens to employer offer which was issued based on work permit? Do we need to ask employer to issue another offer based on new immigration status?
4. Apart from applying for the SIN and share the SIN with employer, bank and apply for the new health card..... What else is the mandatory steps after receiving eCoPR?
5. How can we declare the foreign assets with CRA now?
6. Does eCoPR impact the kids English school eligibility in Quebec?
1-2.Visa and work permit are not valid anymore.
3.Why do you need new offer? In my offer I have zero mentions about my immigration status.
5. Call CRA and ask.
6. Is school private?

Reactions: rutils

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
Does anybody know how long is the wait between eCOPR and receiving the PR card?
Asking because I am traveling outside Canada for a week end of January, and I should get a Decision Made soon on my PR... (Applied Sept 2020)

Thank you!