+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
It seems we are in a similar situation.
I didn’t expect that it will take this long. All of the applicants that I know who had similar timelines like us already received their PR cards. Their decision was made within a couple of weeks after medical passed. I think the processing also depends on the agent.
Was your eligibility reviewed? I can see mine has stated "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." ever since I linked my application online. If Eligibility is not passed, does that mean that they haven't yet started background check?

Day123

Nov 12, 2021
I read for most of you guys after the additional document was submitted it was updated as document received/in review but for me nothing has changed. I uploaded almost a month ago, it still says additional document requested to process the application.

I had sent a Webform asking to confirm if the document was uploaded but I didn’t hear any response.

Should I resend the document again to make sure it is uploaded, if anyone had same situation as me please suggest what did you do.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
That’s a good sign! You will hear good news soon. I also uploaded CV a month ago but still showing have been uploaded and not yet started reviewing.
I notice that some of the applicants are required to submit their CV's. Is it for everyone? Cz I haven't received something like that.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Was your eligibility reviewed? I can see mine has stated "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." ever since I linked my application online. If Eligibility is not passed, does that mean that they haven't yet started background check?
Still shows reviewing but an agent told me over the phone that it was completed. This will change after you receive final decision. Eligibility and background check will change to completed once you receive your final decision.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

apn2022

Nov 20, 2021
Any July 2020 Inland applicants still waiting for final decision?
Yes, I am yet to receive Biometric and medical exam request . Although I have received the pre-arrival services letter in October along with the additional doc request.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
I read for most of you guys after the additional document was submitted it was updated as document received/in review but for me nothing has changed. I uploaded almost a month ago, it still says additional document requested to process the application.

I had sent a Webform asking to confirm if the document was uploaded but I didn’t hear any response.

Should I resend the document again to make sure it is uploaded, if anyone had same situation as me please suggest what did you do.
I had the same issue , I called an agent after upload CV he told me that they received CV and asked me to call again after 2 weeks

Reactions: Day123

RISHAVISH

Dec 10, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am outland applicant and my time line given below..
CSQ received in December 2019.
Sent PR application: may 2020
Received XEP(temporary file number): Nov 17

I am keep waiting for AOR with original file number. Did any outland applicant received any more progress??. Looking forward to hear from outland applicants.

Regards
Rishavish

jennypan

Sep 23, 2021
Hi Guys,
I am outland applicant and my time line given below..
CSQ received in December 2019.
Sent PR application: may 2020
Received XEP(temporary file number): Nov 17

I am keep waiting for AOR with original file number. Did any outland applicant received any more progress??. Looking forward to hear from outland applicants.

Regards
Rishavish
Hi~ I saw there are several outland applicants who applied in early 2020 got their PPRs. Maybe your case will move soon.
I'm currently inland with outland spouse. Applied in Aug 2020, and got AOR&medical request in Oct 2021. So it seems that the cases with outland dependents are moving as well....