+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi @hhrb . Update from yesterday messages. Surprisingly I received PPR earlier today. Medical wasn`t approved till yesterday. All of a sudden medical updated as passed on 22nd November 2021. I received passport submission instruction mail not on my GCKey account but in my personal email.
Congrats and thanks for the info!

Reactions: gtcan19

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
Hi @hhrb . Update from yesterday messages. Surprisingly I received PPR earlier today. Medical wasn`t approved till yesterday. All of a sudden medical updated as passed on 22nd November 2021. I received passport submission instruction mail not on my GCKey account but in my personal email.
Congratulations. Your timeline isn't bad at all.

Reactions: gtcan19

Abotreika

Nov 4, 2021
Just got my AOR and linked my application (outland application submitted Nov. 5th, 2020). They asked for the IMM5669 and IMM5406 for my "non-accompanying" wife. However, I already sent them in my application!

Reactions: memdan and J_ames

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations. Your timeline isn't bad at all.
Thank You. Surprisingly medical to decision made to COPR all happened in 1st & 2nd Wave. Though COPR expired and couldn`t travel due to restriction but Federal processing was pretty good. Almost 6 years to obtain CSQ was worst part.

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, Where you find these? So anxious to know how they will progress the application in beginning of 2020. After the FN from April, my application has no progress until now.
Hi Enya, any updates on your application? Medicals received?

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
I agree with some of your reasons but unfortunately nothing should take like 3 full calendar years.
We all provided genuine notarised documents, they could be validated quickly, if not it would not take 3 years.

IRCC treats like; Afghanistan has a long borderline with Canada, and there is a danger of millions of people crossing it in a short period of time. I think IRCC uses this new Afghan situation as a new excuse.

They don't even reply back to our submitted web forms. How could this happen?
Do you guys really believe that, "everybody", even IRCC operators who are in the support center is taking care of Afghani cases?
Hi Dearmilkyway, I see that you are Jan 2019 outland applicant , you haven't received medicals yet? because I know many Feb+March+April+May+June 2019 applicants in this forum who received their medicals on Sept 2021 , and you reached 34 months I believe, is your application complex? Did you face delays in submitting requirements? What is your ECAS last step? I totally understand that you are totally frustrated and angry!! after three calendar years!!

ronnyvisa

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi all,

Please can anyone share recent experience with BLS Montreal on Walk in without appointment. Are they allowing it if we go early without an appointment.

I am unable to book an appointment for PCC till next month. I am planning to go without an appointment.
thanks
Hi, I done same and no success.

Even no one in office they told me they can't help. They are really crazy.

So instead of go for courier, I submitted my documents through canada post tracking document envelopes to ottawa
and saved lots money.

Reactions: Day123

Elimoh

Dec 8, 2021
Hello everybody,
This is my timeline:
Document delivered to CIC: 16/03/2021
Temporary Application Number: 01/04/2021
another Temporary Application Number: 2/07/2021 (It was a mistake by IRCC which after calling them, they withdraw it and continued with the old one)
AOR: 06/12/2021

Any idea how much should I wait for medical exam request?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: m-s

Julian A

Mar 18, 2021
Update on my file.

Got an email yesterday asking me to upload a copy of a renewed passport (via-web form), since my current passport has less than 6 months of validity.

I sent My application on March 16 2021, and got my confirmation on Apr 1st 2021.... I guess it's both good news and bad news:

Good news: it means someone opened my file to check the documents.
Bad News: having to send a new copy of my passport will probably delay my PR.

Diya123

Dec 3, 2015
Hi Diya, any updates on your application? Medicals received?
Hi Diya, any updates on your application? Medicals received?
nimstk
Hi nimstk, Nothing so far, last was pre-arrival service in June 2021, nothing after that, no medical or anything. Sent webform twice in one in August and another in October but no response to any, my agents requested GCSM notes last month so waiting to see if that gets responded. How about you? Did you receive medical?

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
nimstk
Hi nimstk, Nothing so far, last was pre-arrival service in June 2021, nothing after that, no medical or anything. Sent webform twice in one in August and another in October but no response to any, my agents requested GCSM notes last month so waiting to see if that gets responded. How about you? Did you receive medical?
Hi, no medicals yet..last thing was submission of docunents on 2 june

Reactions: Diya123