+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
That was smart move. I did not submit Criminal record from origin country, but good thing was that I was able to obtain a copy which already translated to English, so I did not have to go through notary.

Hopefully I can get IVM soon also!
Well, I had the notary state it was a copy of the original document (I can get it anytime online and there's a code that can be used to verify its authenticity online, however, it does expire after 90 days and it has been 9 months already )

Reactions: J_ames

thega

Mar 12, 2021
So I guess this week they are giving out CoPRs and I guess next week they will resume giving out AORs so that they can start filling January 2022.

Reactions: Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
So I guess this week they are giving out CoPRs and I guess next week they will resume giving out AORs so that they can start filling January 2022.
Yes possible. I guess they will have holiday break ) and resume then everything next year.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Can you guess when they process outland applicants who are after medical and wait for PPR?;)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Sometimes i feel like they give AORs only for those who needs some update in their files, like annex update, or some payment left, or some translations needed. lol

• Haha
Reactions: gtcan19

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
They see that those cases needs an update and they cannot contact person without having official number, thats why they give AOR and ask person to fill/finish the application package lol.

Reactions: LOLR1

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
If I receive the 1rst and 2nd email before leaving the country ( I go abroad from the 15th December and 31st December), do I wait to come back the 31st to reply or I can reply to the emails before leaving the country?

Reactions: Sarahqsw

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Meanwhile my friends who came to Canada later than me and applied in 2021 from Ontario to get PR are getting CoPRs and I am literally crying.
You shouldn't compare yourself to other PR Applicants under other streams. EE is known to be way faster as I knew individuals who got their PR within 3 months only.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
If I receive the 1rst and 2nd email before leaving the country ( I go abroad from the 15th December and 31st December), do I wait to come back the 31st to reply or I can reply to the emails before leaving the country?
It would be safer to respond when you're back here as stating you're abroad may delay the process a bit, I believe.

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
EE would be my recommendation to anyone who is just starting. There is too much uncertainty, delays in the quebec stream. It took me almost 4.5 years to get the decision made which would have been achieved in 6 months with EE

You shouldn't compare yourself to other PR Applicants under other streams. EE is known to be way faster as I knew individuals who got their PR within 3 months only.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Seems like people started getting LSAA and IVM again. Those were slowed down for a bit..but I guess they are picking up speed for now?

I guess theres gonna be a lot of AOR starting January since they need to fill up the quota.

ps. there are about 25k applications waiting under Fed (QSWP+PEQ)