+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Seems like people started getting LSAA and IVM again. Those were slowed down for a bit..but I guess they are picking up speed for now?

I guess theres gonna be a lot of AOR starting January since they need to fill up the quota.

ps. there are about 25k applications waiting under Fed (QSWP+PEQ)
Hopefully! How do you know about 25k applications? is there any open data? thanks

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Seems like people started getting LSAA and IVM again. Those were slowed down for a bit..but I guess they are picking up speed for now?

I guess theres gonna be a lot of AOR starting January since they need to fill up the quota.

ps. there are about 25k applications waiting under Fed (QSWP+PEQ)
There should be a lot of AORs given in December so that they can fill the quota starting January.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
There should be a lot of AORs given in December so that they can fill the quota starting January.
That's what I also think. But I don't think they work on the last week of december..so let's see how the thing goes in december. Hopefully many AORs and LSAA (Pre-arrival letter) at least.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
That's what I also think. But I don't think they work on the last week of december..so let's see how the thing goes in december. Hopefully many AORs and LSAA (Pre-arrival letter) at least.
Yea Dec. 1st to the 20th they should be busy. Anything after that will probably be the computer releasing notifications.

Reactions: J_ames

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
I received an update.they are requesting for I dont know what document exactly as I can not open it. When I click on the request letter it say IRCC sent an invalid response. I sent a webform but they are only answering a generic email.

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
I received an update.they are requesting for I dont know what document exactly as I can not open it. When I click on the request letter it say IRCC sent an invalid response. I sent a webform but they are only answering a generic email.
Hi, try to use a different browser (firefox or edge ..etc) . Keep trying it happened to me and it worked. You might also need to update adobe reader.

Reactions: shy22

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
Hi, try to use a different browser (firefox or edge ..etc) . Keep trying it happened to me and it worked. You might also need to update adobe reader.
Thank you!

shy22

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
May 2018
AOR Received.
July 2018
Another thing ...in the upload section,it already said replacement overdue..it expired on the same daythey sent the request.

nimstk

Oct 21, 2021
Another thing ...in the upload section, it already said replacement overdue..it expired on the same daythey sent the request.
strange , honestly this never happened to me before, I hope IRCC or someone can help you regarding this issue . Keep trying

Reactions: shy22

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
December applicants are getting their CoPR and we are still waiting for final decision with date filed in July (inland). It’s been almost 3 months post AOR with all the steps done, don’t know what’s holding our application. This is so discriminatory and frustrating.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
December applicants are getting their CoPR and we are still waiting for final decision with date filed in July (inland). It’s been almost 3 months post AOR with all the steps done, don’t know what’s holding our application. This is so discriminatory and frustrating.
Did you give them a call to inquire about the status of your application?