+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hey guys, I linked my application to my IRCC account and I wanted to upload some documents they requested, in the email the agent said to use my account but how do I do that exactly? when I go the my application details and click on upload documents on top I don't see how to do it.
can anyone help me with this please?
You may not see the option to upload your documents in your GCKey account and that's normal. You can use Web form instead: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: amine02

Akpoyibo

Nov 23, 2021
Good day everyone, I don't want to be scammed so I need an email address to forward all documents sent to me by one Mr. Lucas Brown of skylo global Canada company in Quebec Canada.

He said he is offering me a job.

Reactions: hamarawi

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
May I ask how that is relevant to this thread?
Good day everyone, I don't want to be scammed so I need an email address to forward all documents sent to me by one Mr. Lucas Brown of skylo global Canada company in Quebec Canada.

He said he is offering me a job.
Keep in mind that one is going to offer you a job that you have not applied for. You may need to validate whether companies exist in the first place by Googling up the company name and the individual. This guide may help you identify scammers: Scams and fraud - Canada.ca

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I wish we were able to pay some fee to prioritize cases, like fast-speed review or something.
They want high-skilled high-paid workers to work, to pay taxes and they expect us to stuck here and wait for some decisions for years.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I wish we were able to pay some fee to prioritize cases, like fast-speed review or something.
They want high-skilled high-paid workers to work, to pay taxes and they expect us to stuck here and wait for some decisions for years.
They are trying build their economy using high paying jobs . They don’t want those people to stay here . Very sad situation

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Agreed.

When I got AR on Nov 4, 2021 I got requested for Criminal Record at the same time. Hopefully that is a good sign.
I had my criminals included in the package I submitted. I had it translated by someone from ottiaq and recognized as a copy by a notary. Hopefully that's already accepted.

Waiting on my ivm as the only one I had was back in 2016 but 5 years before my AR so...

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I had my criminals included in the package I submitted. I had it translated by someone from ottiaq and recognized as a copy by a notary. Hopefully that's already accepted.

Waiting on my ivm as the only one I had was back in 2016 but 5 years before my AR so...
That was smart move. I did not submit Criminal record from origin country, but good thing was that I was able to obtain a copy which already translated to English, so I did not have to go through notary.

Hopefully I can get IVM soon also!