+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Hi all,

I got XEP on January 26 2021 (inland) and I have received AOR today.

I got email asking to send few missing documents.

I linked my application online but I don’t see any request to upload there.

Please can you suggest if I should send by mail or upload in the web form. Which one is faster. Thanks for your help.
If you have the option to upload your files to your GCKey account, then use that option as it's the easiest. If not, use a Web form to upload the missing documents, and you'll receive a notification within a week that your missing documents have been received.

Reactions: Day123

Day123

Nov 12, 2021
If you have the option to upload your files to your GCKey account, then use that option as it's the easiest. If not, use a Web form to upload the missing documents, and you'll receive a notification within a week that your missing documents have been received.
Thanks EronadImm for your inputs. I linked the application with GCKey account but didn’t see any way to upload as there is no request online.
Since the request came in email before I received the email for linking I went ahead and submitted through Webform, hope to hear the message as you mentioned.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

jjaavvaadd

Oct 24, 2021
Just received the AR for the first application sent to the wrong address. I initially sent my package to PNP address and then called asking the agent what to do and the agent said she'd put a note in my file and to resubmit an application.

Well, dates are as follow:
DF (wrong address): 15 Feb 2021
DF (to the right address): 04 Mar 2021
XEP (right address): 01 Apr 2021 (April's fool joke)
XEP (wrong address): 09 Sep 2021

Sent webforms three times questioning what would happen in that case and didn't have any answer.

AR (wrong address): 9 November 2021

Successfully linked.
Biometrics approved already.
No documents requested. No medicals requested.

2 people inland

Edit: for reference https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wrong-address.722449/#post-9252102
The same for me, I sent the application to the wrong address (PNP program) and after 3 months I sent another complete application to the right address, I got the XEP now (for the second application) but I have no idea about what will happen to the first application I sent!
Do you think I must do something about that?

Reactions: anotherguy

gsanthar

Mar 27, 2015
Tried giving them a call?
Yes, they don't give any updates on my file. All they can say is wait patiently, you will get a response soon. When people after me were getting AOR, then there is something up with my application. I don't understand what is so difficult to give an update. They give this reply "they are not authorized to give any update through phone".

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Yes, they don't give any updates on my file. All they can say is wait patiently, you will get a response soon. When people after me were getting AOR, then there is something up with my application. I don't understand what is so difficult to give an update. They give this reply "they are not authorized to give any update through phone".
There is nothing wrong with ur application. IRCC is not running the show the right way. Its simply chaos… am sure ull hear from them soon. Relax and gd luck

Last edited:

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
You may need to wait until they start processing your application if you haven’t heard back from there yet.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
The same for me, I sent the application to the wrong address (PNP program) and after 3 months I sent another complete application to the right address, I got the XEP now (for the second application) but I have no idea about what will happen to the first application I sent!
Do you think I must do something about that?
Sorry for the delay...

Well, on my case, it was before the whole Afghanistan crisis, so it was "easy" to reach IRCC on the phone and even the agent didn't know what would happen to the application, so I did as she told me, resend the complete application using the same receipt of payment and a letter explaining what went wrong and that she would add a note to my file. On my end, the time difference was two weeks, and I received the AR for the application that I sent to the PNP program. I'd suggest you to send them a webform (I did it three times and they never replied though). You can also try to reach them through the phone since it is an atypical situation they might consider listening to you.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Morning the status was : You passed the medical exam.
later in the afternoon . status changed to :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Is this normal and happened to anyone ?

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjar718