+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Address

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello there.
Dumb me just realized that I sent my PR paper application to the PNP address instead of QSW address. Anyone been through it knows what happens to the application? Will it be returned or they redirect it to the right place?
Thanks in advance

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I will just update this for further reference in case someone goes through the same issue.

I was able to call the IRCC after trying for 8 days. They were not able to locate my package in the system, the agent however put on a note on the package. I asked what would be best to do, reprint everything, new pictures and mail in the application to the right destination with a note or just wait. She said that due to covid, that would be the best thing to do so it wouldn't delay the application.

I had to ask since QSW applications are taking over 2 years to be processed. She said that she could email me the "come to Canada" tool page and that I could try applying under a different program. I questioned that I can't leave Quebec without a job offer and applying for those programs would require me to be out of Quebec. She mentioned that this is not being taken into consideration as long as I actually settle on another province. So, this is ruling out the requirement of actually leaving Quebec for now and have to justify with a job offer or a lease contract etc. I told her that I have bought a house in Quebec and how would I justify that as "intention to move out", she said that I could either sell, rent or say it is an investment.

So, economic immigration is really low and they really need people elsewhere. Let's see what Quebec does to makes us stay.