+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Same here , 30 days since AOR, (medical, biometric, everything is done)

Background checking and eligibility checking!! i donot know how much time it will take?
Hello are you inland? if yes have you tried bridge open work permit?

Reactions: Rumman

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Don’t know about the background check.
I thought they send pre-arrival and medical after they have done with all the other checks.
No am Feb 2019 outland applicant. Pre arrival was received in March 2020, medical 2nd September 2021. All assessments were done on my case notes except medical and security, “Not started”
Wish u all the best

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
No am Feb 2019 outland applicant. Pre arrival was received in March 2020, medical 2nd September 2021. All assessments were done on my case notes except medical and security, “Not started”
Wish u all the best
Thanks!
I’m inland applicant. Many other inland applicants receive their COPR within a week or so after medical passed. In fact some of them already received their PR card who passed medical around the same dates I did .

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks!
I’m inland applicant. Many other inland applicants receive their COPR within a week or so after medical passed. In fact some of them already received their PR card who passed medical around the same dates I did .
Be patient and you'll receive an email from then soon. If in doubt, give them a call to make sure that they've received everything including medical exam results.

Reactions: Kzee20

SSeeker

Oct 6, 2021
How long is the processing for the BOWP? Got my AR about a month ago but I need to change job soon. Is it even worth it?

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Until receiving the AOR, fear of returning the application / when will my turn come????
After the AOR, when will my BG check complete? when I will get my medical request??

There is no ending to this saga... until the PR card is received... and before the citizenship journey starts...

Reactions: ballak1984

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
How much does it cost for the medicals in a clinic in Montreal? I think I saw 200$ before but not sure

The cost for the Immigration Medical Exam is as follows: Immigration medical examination: $150 per person Labs are based on age: - Age < 5: No labs required - Age 5-14: $25 - Age 15+ and Adults: $100 X-ray: $85 - required for age 11 years and older

Reference: https://www.imeclinic.ca/service-page/immigration-medical-exam

Another data point:
AgePrix
0-10 years old$120
11-14 years old$180
15 years old+$240

ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE ADDED FOR ADDITIONAL EXAMINATIONS IF REQUESTED BY IMMIGRATION CANADA, here are some examples:

-Mini-Mental State Examination (cognitive problems or aged 75 years and over)

-Hepatitis B and / or Hepatitis C

-Assesment of Activities of Daily Living (if known problems or aged 75 and over)

-IGRA (additional blood test if tuberculosis suspected)

Reference: https://www.examimmigration.ca/

Reactions: ianrachkov