+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

wangv1

Oct 26, 2020
China
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
08-08-2019
Share my timeline
CSQ application: 2011
CSQ Received: 2018-07
AOR: 2019-08
IVM on 2021-09-23
Medical exam: 2021-10-06

Outland applicator

Reactions: m-s

modkal

Oct 8, 2016
Ready for Canada letter means I have to submit passport ?or there is other mail .by the way Ecase showing medical has received ONLY

H@mid

Dec 11, 2020
Ready for Canada letter means I have to submit passport ?or there is other mail .by the way Ecase showing medical has received ONLY
Bonjour je pense que vous devez répondre à cette question mais votre pass request est prêt.
Quel est votre bvc. Paris ou Sydney?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Just received the credentials to log in to the portal.
Omg things are going so fast now!
Glad that you are almost at the end of this stressful Journey.
We got stuck after medical passed. Don’t know what could be the reason.
Is there anyone else waiting after medical passed and pre-arrival received?

Reactions: mkukku and monyao

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Glad that you are almost at the end of this stressful Journey.
We got stuck after medical passed. Don’t know what could be the reason.
Is there anyone else waiting after medical passed and pre-arrival received?
I even still haven't received MR, neither I got the pre-arrival letter. I was asked to resubmit schedule A last month, and still stuck there. May God give us all endless patience!!!!!!!

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
AOR: 29/09/2021

Hi guys, I called IRCC because in my ecas appeared that I received a correspondence from them a week ago, which I haven't. So I called and they say they requested a bunch of documents including police certificate . Long story short, they will send me an email with the request for most of them and I have to upload them by using the webform.
BUT, they said the police certificate will arrive by mail (which will take same weeks).

Is it normal to received that request by mail?
Do I have to send the police certificate by mail too or by the webform in this case?

I find it weird that I have to wait for the request of police certificate to arrive.
Can I just upload the new versions(updated) of the police certificates that I already have via the webform? Or the request has to be updated with it too?

Thanks guys and best of luck to you

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
@Anitsuga before you visit your lawyer and spend money on it, try to call IRCC and explain that your application is not sponsorship.
@LOLR1
The post in fb looks interesting, I should call IRCC also and ask them the same thing. I will try on Tuesday next week since it is friday afternoon and they will not have the patience. I have no problem to prove that I am with him, but I do not want a spousal PR. I am independent as f*** haha
Also will update you when have more news!

I will be consulting the layer mainly because of my travel/address history. I mentioned in other post I did months of travel/work/travel, and since I received money during that working month I need to state the address. Then in the travelling I guess I should leave the previous address, but well I want to be sure.
Meanwhile I will ask about everything I can!
We are all in the same situation, if you have a question that you want me to ask to the layer, write me up! hahaha

Reactions: LOLR1

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020

Hi guys, I called IRCC because in my ecas appeared that I received a correspondence from them a week ago, which I haven't. So I called and they say they requested a bunch of documents including police certificate . Long story short, they will send me an email with the request for most of them and I have to upload them by using the webform.
BUT, they said the police certificate will arrive by mail (which will take same weeks).

Do I have to send the police certificate by mail too or by the webform in this case?

I find it weird that I have to wait for the request of police certificate to arrive.
Can I just upload the new versions(updated) of the police certificates that I already have via the webform? Or the request has to be updated with it too?

I received a request of a new police certificate by email, with the other stuff they asked me.
It says original and with translation. The part of original is the one that I am confused, since if I upload it will be a scan copy.
This is another this I will ask my lawyer haha
Let me know if you get to know how to upload it properly

Reactions: LOLR1

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020

I received a request of a new police certificate by email, with the other stuff they asked me.
It says original and with translation. The part of original is the one that I am confused, since if I upload it will be a scan copy.
This is another this I will ask my lawyer haha
Let me know if you get to know how to upload it properly