+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
I am from Morroco and I have my licence drive truck and bus, I have my licence school driving, my age 53 years I am still dynamic for work, before I drive I work 10 years construction metal, I speak French very good and I have language communication English. Thank you
You should try this next year : https://journeesquebec.gouv.qc.ca/

Or/and contact Quebec International.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

I was asked to re-submit the schedule A background/declaration form on Sept 17th, because I mistakenly left a time gap. I sent it in the same day. I was wondering if anyone had a similar case; I'm trying to estimate how long would it take them to complete the process, or if they'll start over.

Thank you

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi,

I was asked to re-submit the schedule A background/declaration form on Sept 17th, because I mistakenly left a time gap. I sent it in the same day. I was wondering if anyone had a similar case; I'm trying to estimate how long would it take them to complete the process, or if they'll start over.

Thank you
I had the same issue. I sent the corrected for through their webform on the 20th of September and now I am waiting.
I saw that some people got the E-Copr almost a month after the AOR.

Reactions: hhrb

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
My application was approved and i received portal email , i informed them about my marriage in the portal email as i didnt declare it before but since my wife is already PR i dont know it affects my application now , havent received portal credentials , been a week and i heard people are getting portal login details within 2-3 days of replying to that email.