+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Expecting OUTLAND DMs and MRs so soon after those travels restrictions are lifted.

There are more than 20k outland backlog already finalised or files are waiting in the last processing step.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
  • September 7 (intended start date): All other foreign nationals who qualify as fully vaccinated.

Btw, today I completed my 31st month in federal and entered 32nd.

Reactions: adam10

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
One letter asking for french language interview and creates so much panic :)

Chill guys. It should be one of those fake french language certificate cases. It is very easy to get fake langauge certificates in the world we live in so the québécois government is making sure they are french speakers.

It has nothing to do with qswp or foriegn nationals who already has a CSQ.

For me what is more concerning is the parliament accepting french language as primary in quebec and supporting the closing down of number of english language schools under English school board. I heard previously kids of canadian citizens(or foriegn anationals) with 5 years primary education in english language in other provinces can continue studies in english schools when they move to quebec. But now that has been cancelled and it is mandatory for english speaking kids to go to French schools. That is a real concern where english speakers are forced to learn another language.
This thread is about QSW and not your individual concern of English boards closing.
In this thread we discuss anything pertaining to PR applicants who applied from Quebec.
Asking people to chill about something that doesn't concern you beats the purpose of this thread.
Fyi - Multiple letters have been received and all applicants are b2 tefaq and none from certification class. So get your facts right before fluffing around.

Reactions: KhanD and Rumman

nrmr82

Jan 9, 2018
Longueuil
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 2020
Doc's Request.
Nov 2020
This thread is about QSW and not your individual concern of English boards closing.
In this thread we discuss anything pertaining to PR applicants who applied from Quebec.
Asking people to chill about something that doesn't concern you beats the purpose of this thread.
Fyi - Multiple letters have been received and all applicants are b2 tefaq and none from certification class. So get your facts right before fluffing around.
Alright MR. self-represented QSWP representative. You can rage on all you want. Asking to chill is nothing wrong even if applicants affected are complaining. We all are equally worried about all things immigration Quebec. Being informed is one thing and creating panic is a whole another level of stress. If getting an interview letter to prove that he/she can speak a language for which they claimed points is a problem then wrongfully choosing Quebec immigration assuming there is a possibility of English education is a bigger problem for me and I'm here to discuss that with folks who think it is a problem.

If it isn't for you then you need not react and none was expected.

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
It shows ridiculousness of their own system by doing this, makes me sad and laugh at the same time
There is a big number of those who have fucked up this system. MIFI just woke up. Colleges were selling french certificates for $5000-$6000 and ielts transcripts were being bought from Punjab. They caught 100s if not in 1000 with fake credentials. Applicants are equally responsible as MIFI for fucking the system up.

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
There is a big number of those who have fucked up this system. MIFI just woke up. Colleges were selling french certificates for $5000-$6000 and ielts transcripts were being bought from Punjab. They caught 100s if not in 1000 with fake credentials. Applicants are equally responsible as MIFI for fucking the system up.
I can agree with you. However, i will not generalize the situation by geographic locations. But, your point makes sense.

Lot of people obtained french certificates fraudulently and successfully became PR under PEQ catagory and moved away once they got their papers. And, those who couldn’t get those certifications took another phoney route, making false declarations in express entry while living and working in quebec.

It seems MIFI and IRCC working togather to restore the integrity. Good on them. But both of them have to go back in 2016, 2017 & 2018. And start auditing these people.

Reactions: KhanD and Rumman

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I can agree with you. However, i will not generalize the situation by geographic locations. But, your point makes sense.

Lot of people obtained french certificates fraudulently and successfully became PR under PEQ catagory and moved away once they got their papers. And, those who couldn’t get those certifications took another phoney route, making false declarations in express entry while living and working in quebec.

It seems MIFI and IRCC working togather to restore the integrity. Good on them. But both of them have to go back in 2016, 2017 & 2018. And start auditing these people.
It's so ridiculous for me, who spent 2 years learning French, to read that some people committed fraud.
If you can't learn French - choose EE, if you can - settle in Quebec, I don't know. Why lie?
I am worrying about little things in my QSW application and some people can just easily commit FRAUD and sleep tight at night...

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
It's so ridiculous for me, who spent 2 years learning French, to read that some people committed fraud.
If you can't learn French - choose EE, if you can - settle in Quebec, I don't know. Why lie?
I am worrying about little things in my QSW application and some people can just easily commit FRAUD and sleep tight at night...
Thats what i am trynna say. Them fraudsters try to skip the line which causes the delay for those who spent years learning another language.

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Got COPR today after 21 months and 12 days.
Good luck to everyone on this stressful journey. I hope everyone can get their documents soon and I am keeping everyone from this forum in my mind. I’m sure we’ll see each other soon in the Citizenship threads, lol… :) but in the meantime, I’ll be taking a little break from thinking about immigration and the toll it took on my mental health overall. Have a great week everyone, and to more PR statuses soon for everybody waiting. :)

Kiara D

Aug 3, 2021
Good luck to everyone on this stressful journey. I hope everyone can get their documents soon and I am keeping everyone from this forum in my mind. I’m sure we’ll see each other soon in the Citizenship threads, lol… :) but in the meantime, I’ll be taking a little break from thinking about immigration and the toll it took on my mental health overall. Have a great week everyone, and to more PR statuses soon for everybody waiting. :)
Congraturations!

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Inland right?

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
It’s sad isn’t it.? They went to school for papers and not to learn the actual language. Schools were teaching them properly but they did not want to learn. And it does not stop there, some of them moved out at federal stage and yet got their PR.

You are right on EE point. The problem is those phonies did not learned french, did not apply through QSWP and still settled in quebec by fooling federal government. It’s preety confusing, on IRCC website it says we must plan to settle outside quebec if going through EE route. But in reality it is different.

QSWP group wait 20+ months while Phoney EE group wait less than 6 month to settle permanently in QC. Not cool.!

Reactions: mkukku and Rumman

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I think that you are missing the point here. The issue isn't why canadian permanent residence can move to Québec, but why Quebec's immigration process is taking so long.

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Do someone know if IRCC is asking for PCC again while working on applications. They look into applications and PCC after AOR which is more than a year. How do they decide if PCC is expired or not? Example India or USA PCC don’t have an expiry date.

Reactions: Rumman