+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Can they revoke who don’t speak French ?
If you applied as french b2 with tefaq/tcf and this was one of the condition for obtaining csq, they can legally test you before csq issuance unless they have strong documentation or reason to stand a trial that you indulged in some sort of malpractice to obtain that b2 then they can certainly cancel your csq at any stage and it would stand good legally also. Remember the keyword - malpractice. They can't interview at all after issuing csq without reason as I said. This would be another tight slap on xenophobes face by courts. You will see it in a year or so.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If you applied as french b2 with tefaq/tcf and this was one of the condition for obtaining csq, they can legally test you before csq issuance unless they have strong documentation or reason to stand a trial that you indulged in some sort of malpractice to obtain that b2 then they can certainly cancel your csq at any stage and it would stand good legally also. Remember the keyword - malpractice. They can't interview at all after issuing csq without reason as I said. This would be another tight slap on xenophobes face by courts. You will see it in a year or so.
Ok. In my case I didn’t put that I know French of any level. Will that be ok ?

Reactions: KhanD

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes logically it would. Point is not about French here. Point is - how to bully. They can't find a way to bully and harass those who got csq without french.
Ok, honestly I wouldn’t recommend Quebec for anyone

Reactions: AlaAlrashaeideh

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
thanks for your explanation i hope you are right legally
but some guys told that after CSQ and in federal stage they have French interview
Does include QSW?

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Someone from November 2020 has received his PR confirmation 2 days ago... That's cool for them but so unfair for others people...

nrmr82

Jan 9, 2018
Longueuil
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 2020
Doc's Request.
Nov 2020
One letter asking for french language interview and creates so much panic :)

Chill guys. It should be one of those fake french language certificate cases. It is very easy to get fake langauge certificates in the world we live in so the québécois government is making sure they are french speakers.

It has nothing to do with qswp or foriegn nationals who already has a CSQ.

For me what is more concerning is the parliament accepting french language as primary in quebec and supporting the closing down of number of english language schools under English school board. I heard previously kids of canadian citizens(or foriegn anationals) with 5 years primary education in english language in other provinces can continue studies in english schools when they move to quebec. But now that has been cancelled and it is mandatory for english speaking kids to go to French schools. That is a real concern where english speakers are forced to learn another language.