+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Just got an email from Client Portal to confirm my presence in Canada and set up the account for confirmation of PR!!

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Someone asked on Facebook if he should change his address after getting the real AOR. I might be changing my address soon, should I change the address with XEP or wait until the real AOR? The answers I saw in French were not clear.

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Someone asked on Facebook if he should change his address after getting the real AOR. I might be changing my address soon, should I change the address with XEP or wait until the real AOR? The answers I saw in French were not clear.
I saw that
They said he can change adress now
And after getting aor
With file number he can inform ircc online.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
You can still inform change of address with XEP. It would be updated in your file.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I was just able to reach an agent and she told me that they are reviewing if I need biometrics (which I don't) and also she was able to see the exact amount that I have paid for the fees, which nobody told me before. Other than that the same blah blah blah.

Reactions: Rumman

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Lucky you. I've been waiting months for my PR card still. Got my CoPR in April. But if you are one of the lucky ones who get the online portal, it's weeks away :)
I’m crossing my fingers you get it soon!!!!! :)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I was just able to reach an agent and she told me that they are reviewing if I need biometrics (which I don't) and also she was able to see the exact amount that I have paid for the fees, which nobody told me before. Other than that the same blah blah blah.
I also managed to speak with an agent but same story nothing is started yet. In fact the agent was saying that application is with XEP, a temporary application, so you should know that processing is not yet started until you receive an AOR and we know that it is frustrating but there is a huge backlog delaying processing. I asked about the fee and completion check and agent said they have received the fee but can’t comment on completion check. I think July applicants will receive AOR in September so it’s useless to contact them until we receive AOR or have any important questions.

Reactions: Kostas and Rumman

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
I also managed to speak with an agent but same story nothing is started yet. In fact the agent was saying that application is with XEP, a temporary application, so you should know that processing is not yet started until you receive an AOR and we know that it is frustrating but there is a huge backlog delaying processing. I asked about the fee and completion check and agent said they have received the fee but can’t comment on completion check. I think July applicants will receive AOR in September so it’s useless to contact them until we receive AOR or have any important questions.
Yeah I agree, unless we want to add to our stress and think about it every day. :D

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
It seems you are one week before me in terms of file delivery. Hope you get it soon so my turn comes.

Why don't you need biometric? Was that part of a work permit application?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
It seems you are one week before me in terms of file delivery. Hope you get it soon so my turn comes.

Why don't you need biometric? Was that part of a work permit application?
Yes I gave my biometrics before for a work permit and if I remember correct during Covid we are exempt of giving again.

Reactions: mrlook

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
Does applying again from "Permanent Residence Portal" will help to speed up the process?? How do you guys see the impact of applying online after submitting the paper based application?

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Does applying again from "Permanent Residence Portal" will help to speed up the process?? How do you guys see the impact of applying online after submitting the paper based application?
Don't mix up stuff for yourself its either paper application or online
Not both!.

Aayush123

Dec 21, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Has anyone studied French full time through QC government's francization program? How did you mention that in IMM5669 Schedule A Background/Declaration?
Thank you!