+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I would say we should wait how fast June and July 2020 will move to have any answers.
Don't forget about “quota” too...
Thanks. Atleast AOR would confirm that our application is complete.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
So I follow this group (like many of you I guess) and I decided to check overall stats.
And I guess we are correct in the assumption that amount of applications in 2020 are not that big compared to 2018 and 2019.

No , most of people is adding their records after receive ARs , so that's why May 2020 is less butpeople will add their records once get their ARs

No of CSQ decreased for 3 months only in 2020 but it increased again in July 2020 , so i believe PR will follow the same trend

Number of CSQs per month from MIFI gov in below link

http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/20393.pdf

• Wow
Reactions: Rumman and rutils

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, guys.
I wouldn't trust articles, because the information is already available on the government website and everything is pretty clear there.

You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if

• you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when

I don't understand what is so confusing for people there.
Here example: I did a medical exam for a work permit in 2018. I had all steps of the medical exam there (x-ray, blood test, physician consultation, etc). I moved to Canada after, in 2018 and I am still here.
I never left.
Now I can use my medical till 2023. I still have scan of it from the clinic with my UMI number, so I can confirm to IRCC that I did it.

If you never had exam, you must do it.
New policy will not exempt all people from medical, it's ridiculous. Government still care about health condition of new immigrants, but if they already made check before - it's valid for the next 5 years now. (Just for now, because it's temporary).
No, you can’t use your medical examination results till 2023.

It is clearly stated in the official government announcement that is temporary and only till 28th December 2021.

After that deadline, IRCC will continue to require medical examinations like as in current situation.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
No, you can’t use your medical examination results till 2023.

It is clearly stated in the official government announcement that is temporary and only till 28th December 2021.

After that deadline, IRCC will continue to require medical examinations like as in current situation.
Until this policy is in force, they ask you to provide UMI number with your application.
Even if you submit your application right now.

Yes, I agree that maybe my medical will not be eligible in 2023 if they will remove this policy, but if the policy will stay in force for some reason - then medical will be valid for 5 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: deneb

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Reactions: Jo123456

akashdeep1608

Jul 1, 2021
Category........
QSW
Hi everyone,
Me and my wife have CSQ. I applied our PR application recently in June. Currently,My wife is in INDIA and now i want to invite her here in CANADA. But i don't know the way to apply for spouse open work permit. so please guide me the steps that i have to follow to apply for her open spouse work permit under QUEBEC A75 exemption code.(In this code i read that we don't need NOC SKILL 0, A & B)

Reactions: Rumman

Rimaalbizri

Oct 29, 2020
Hello, I am trying to apply for e-gcms notes one of obligatory fields is to add a proof that I am either Canadian or resident in Canada. Noting that I am outlander any idea on how to proceed??

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
Me and my wife have CSQ. I applied our PR application recently in June. Currently,My wife is in INDIA and now i want to invite her here in CANADA. But i don't know the way to apply for spouse open work permit. so please guide me the steps that i have to follow to apply for her open spouse work permit under QUEBEC A75 exemption code.(In this code i read that we don't need NOC SKILL 0, A & B)
Pay $1500 to a lawyer and they will do everything for you instead of crying later like some of fools in this group are for silly mistakes cuz they didnt want to hire a professional.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Until this policy is in force, they ask you to provide UMI number with your application.
Even if you submit your application right now.

Yes, I agree that maybe my medical will not be eligible in 2023 if they will remove this policy, but if the policy will stay in force for some reason - then medical will be valid for 5 years.
Even if it will stay longer for some reason, medical results will be valid again till the new given deadline.

There is no generic exemption like the case where individuals who had given their Biometrics in the last 10 years.

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Hey, guys.
I wouldn't trust articles, because the information is already available on the government website and everything is pretty clear there.

You’re exempt from completing an additional immigration medical exam (IME) if

• you have applied, or you are applying for permanent residence and
  • you are already residing in Canada and
  • you have completed your immigration medical exam in the last 5 years
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when

I don't understand what is so confusing for people there.
Here example: I did a medical exam for a work permit in 2018. I had all steps of the medical exam there (x-ray, blood test, physician consultation, etc). I moved to Canada after, in 2018 and I am still here.
I never left.
Now I can use my medical till 2023. I still have scan of it from the clinic with my UMI number, so I can confirm to IRCC that I did it.

If you never had exam, you must do it.
New policy will not exempt all people from medical, it's ridiculous. Government still care about health condition of new immigrants, but if they already made check before - it's valid for the next 5 years now. (Just for now, because it's temporary).
Like said 2 posts above yours, there is a mistake in the official statement so that's why there is a lot of confusion...

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
I haven't passed any medical exam neither.
But I am wondering, maybe we could do a medical exam now, for work permit purposes and use that to gain some time.
If the same pattern continues, the medical request is right after the AOR and as I believe we will get AOR by the end of August, I think that it make sense to take the risk and pay 240 for medical.
What do you think?
In your case, with "only" 240$ to pay, maybe you could do this...
In my case, with 2 adults and 2 children, I won't do it...

Reactions: KhanD and rutils

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
I requested for ATIP note on 06/18 and received the notes 7/2. Its a big document with many fields and multiple empty pages. Would you help to understand the content of the file on below items
1. CSQ information is empty. I did sent the copy of CSQ along with application.
2. Criminality started on 12/03 and due date is 12/19 and status is still In progress.
3. Fee status is Outstanding. I did pay the fee online and sent the receipt copy along with application.
4. What process to complete below stages/assessments?
Eligibility, Security, HIRV, Criminality, Org Crime, Medical, Misrepresentation, Info Sharing, Other Reqs, Final.

Last edited:

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I requested for ATIP note on 06/18 and received the notes 7/2. Its a big document with many fields and multiple empty pages. Would you help to understand the content of the file on below items
1. CSQ information is empty. I did sent the copy of CSQ along with application.
2. Criminality started on 12/03 and due date is 12/19 and status is still In progress.
3. Fee status is Outstanding. I did pay the fee online and sent the receipt copy along with application.
On my reports CSQ FILE # is written at the first page and also under the section of CSQ INFORMATION. If you also have it, there is no problem.

It is normal that your criminality in progress, check ASSESMENTS section to see the complete picture of your current processing status.

For FEES, it says "Paid" on my file. That part waits as "Outstanding" first, then turns into "Paid".

Reactions: rutils

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
On my reports CSQ FILE # is written at the first page and also under the section of CSQ INFORMATION. If you also have it, there is no problem.

It is normal that your criminality in progress, check ASSESMENTS section to see the complete picture of your current processing status.

For FEES, it says "Paid" on my file. That part waits as "Outstanding" first, then turns into "Paid".
@rutils when did you submit your application? I think the fee and CSQ information will appear after AOR. You should have CSQ file# on the first page. Btw do you guys have any entries in the GROUP NAME section? What about ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES?

Reactions: rutils

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa

All ASSESSMENTS are empty except CRIMINALITY is In Progress.