+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

H@mid

Dec 11, 2020
I got another ghost update yesterday and my ecas changed to decision made today.

Application submission date: Dec 2019
AOR: Feb 2021
Medical Request: 29th April 2021
Medical passed: May 5th 2021
Pre-arrival Letter: May 28th
Ghost update1: 28th May 2021 (for the pre-arrival letter I got another update)
Ghost update2: 4th June 2021
Ghost update 3: 28th June 2021
Ecas Decision made: 29th June 2021

Do you know how long it takes from decision made to CoPR?
Also do you know whether IRCC contacts only by email to make sure the applicant is in Canada or they might also call? I got 2 calls yesterday but couldn't answer them and I suspect they might be from IRCC.

Thanks everyone and I hope you all get good news soon.
Congratulation!
Are you inland or outland? When you submitted your application?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Received my notes and it shows application status “prospective” and only “Criminality in progress”. Application received July 2020.
The Fee section shows Outstanding against each required fee, though I have paid the right fee and have submitted the receipt along with application. Do they update the fee later during the process?

Did anyone receive notes recently? would appreciate if can share the fee status in your notes.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Received my notes and it shows application status “prospective” and only “Criminality in progress”. Application received July 2020.
The Fee section shows Outstanding against each required fee, though I have paid the right fee and have submitted the receipt along with application. Do they update the fee later during the process?

Did anyone receive notes recently? would appreciate if can share the fee status in your notes.
did you ask anything through webform or you received notes automatically?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec

Well, at least you can tell that if `Criminality in progress` it means that they start to do something before AOR.

Reactions: Immstu

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec

serge1985

Nov 17, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Beirut
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
When will outland applicants start receiving Medical Exams??????? i am sick of this process!!!! I am a December 2018 applicant, already received pre arrival letter in March 2020 bust still i am waiting for the medical.. Any hopes for this year? I need to plan my life. It's been 8 years already when i first applied for Quebec Skilled Worker Program.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/temporary-public-policy-exempting-some-foreign-nationals-canada-requiring-immigration-medical-exam.html

(IRCC) has put in place a temporary public policy (until December 28, 2021) that exempts some low-risk, in-Canada foreign nationals from having to complete an additional immigration medical exam.

Which means (I hope): Things can speed up if some ppl won't need to go through a medical exam.
lets hope this speeds up processing of PR applications from Quebec also..

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
lets hope this speeds up processing of PR applications from Quebec also..
For sure.
I am sure almost all in-lands did their medical for previous documents. (I did it for a work permit, for example).
Invitation to medical -> Medical exam -> Procesoong results - Sometimes it can take up to a month or more, so this time will be removed now from the timeline for some ppl and IRCC in general.

But (it's always but for IRCC) you won't need to go to a medical exam if your medical exam is scheduled in 2021. If your exam is projected to 2022, you will go. That's what I understood.
In QC where we wait for PR 2-3 years, it's not a big help though. "Temporary" policy.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020

Hi @Kostas what was the status of your fee on your notes? Was it outstanding, paid=0, blank or something else? Thanks

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
If you’ve already completed an IME and are applying for permanent residence, make sure you provide an IME number (or unique medical identifier number) from your previous medical exam in your application.

So what we need to do now? Provide IME numbers through web form?

Reactions: Rumman