+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I have this feeling too.
Because what I see now: after AOR ppl get invitation to medical and DM pretty soon (it take few months in general for them).
Are you guys saying that if you send a document with XEP number through web form and they add it to your file then it means your file is under processing?
After receiving XEP in November, I sent an updated passport during January and received this message “
We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.” Later an agent also confirmed that we have received your passport and has been added to your file.
Does this mean that my file is under processing without having any AOR?

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Just got my COPR

Inland

This is my timeline:

App Submitted: September 4, 2018
AOR: November 5, 2018
PCC Request: January 14, 2020
Pre-Arrival Email: January 15, 2020
Medical (Upfront): July 17, 2020
Medical Passed: August 11, 2020
PCC Submitted: September 1, 2020
COPR: May 28, 2021

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Are you guys saying that if you send a document with XEP number through web form and they add it to your file then it means your file is under processing?
After receiving XEP in November, I sent an updated passport during January and received this message “
We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.” Later an agent also confirmed that we have received your passport and has been added to your file.
Perhaps, IRCC is being pressured to process people's applications faster. But who knows.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Agree with your point.
In OP's case other situation may have been - submission of PCC on XEP number without being asked for and IRCC then gave them notice of reception of documents update.

Waiting on them to clarify but this is for sure that agents don't shelve your file after XEP but after AR (issued on quota basis) process is streamlined.
That is right, I wasn't requested any documents. I submitted updated documents once my situation changed.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
We don't know for sure, but seems like that.

alderaan_resident

May 26, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
I have this feeling too.
Because what I see now: after AOR ppl get invitation to medical and DM pretty soon (it take few months in general for them).
It took me around 14 months for me to get AOR. I submitted a GCMS note request and then 2-3 days after it I got my AOR. I received the note after 1 month. According to it I just passed criminality check and they didn't start my security check. I don't think they do a lot before you get your AOR at least in my case.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
It took me around 14 months for me to get AOR. I submitted a GCMS note request and then 2-3 days after it I got my AOR. I received the note after 1 month. According to it I just passed criminality check and they didn't start my security check. I don't think they do a lot before you get your AOR at least in my case.
Yeah, but I see cases like this now:
DF: January 10, 2020
XEP: November 17, 2020
AR: March 16, 2021
DP: 28 May 2021

So this person, for example, got DM in a 2 months after AR.

Last edited:

elra

Apr 23, 2021
Guys do you know what the pre-arrival letter means in terms of how soon after that we'll get PR? I just received another update today and it was the pre-arrival letter. My timeline is in a couple of posts above. Thanks.