+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I don't think there is any pattern at all. It seems to be a lucky draw system, unfortunately.
As to AOR in situation similar to yours I am assuming inland people would get it enmasse soon with varying period remaining in processing (they will try to keep it within 27 months processing overall).
Some one of the FB group mentioned that she is from Oct 2019 and still no AOR and her MP told her that her file is already in the 4th stage her criminality/security is being examined and the reason she has no AOR is because she might not be in 2021 quota which makes no sense as to why some would be left out of quota and also that its at the agent discretion to add your file in the current quota or not, again which made no sense and i am so confused, if my file also not a part of 2021 quota :(

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Some one of the FB group mentioned that she is from Oct 2019 and still no AOR and her MP told her that her file is already in the 4th stage her criminality/security is being examined and the reason she has no AOR is because she might not be in 2021 quota which makes no sense as to why some would be left out of quota and also that its at the agent discretion to add your file in the current quota or not, again which made no sense and i am so confused, if my file also not a part of 2021 quota :(
Buddy it's completely chaotic as we can deduce from your FB group case. My advice to you is contact your MP once you are back. Atleast it helps us to know where we are stuck at. It surely is the quota choking that's screwed up people's application but IRCC has also thrown it's FIFO policy out of window. Disgusting indeed.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Buddy it's completely chaotic as we can deduce from your FB group case. My advice to you is contact your MP once you are back. Atleast it helps us to know where we are stuck at. It surely is the quota choking that's screwed up people's application but IRCC has also thrown it's FIFO policy out of window. Disgusting indeed.
I will do that today and i also applied for ATIP notes to see what is going on exactly

Reactions: Immstu

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Seems like last quarter of 2018 and first quarter of 2019 getting their COPRs and DM. (With few exceptions)

Any other possible pattern we could think of for 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2019.?

Say, MR in february, COPR in march for folks from 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2019, then?? Say, with exceptions, then

Meilleurs Salutations™️
Hello dearest community,

I didn't have much to do this evening, so i was just going over through some of the threads on different social media platforms, and i saw lot of people from 2nd and 3rd quarter of 2019 got their MRs and COPRs in a same pattern that I mentioned in my earlier guess-based and highly speculative post, made in january.

I think I could make a fortune if I try my analytical skills in stock market hein, hahaha. Just kidding.:D

Hope everybody is having a nice and warm sunday evening and keeping their hopes high.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I had a second MR today after 2 years and 3 months silence, hope it's a good sign. My work permit will expire in 1.5 months. Now, I'm totally confused.
Dear Leokun, I can't explain how happy that I am on behalf of you.
I am very excited for this news. I think you are literally at the end of this bumpy road.
Congratulations!

Reactions: aeya

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
I had a second MR today after 2 years and 3 months silence, hope it's a good sign. My work permit will expire in 1.5 months. Now, I'm totally confused.
Dear Leokun, I can't explain how happy that I am on behalf of you.
I am very excited for this news. I think you are literally at the end of this bumpy road.
Congratulations!
congrats ,you can apply visitor extension and can stay 6 more months in canada and after that u can apply one more extension for 6 months but for the work permit i am not sure it will extend or not ,it depends on type of work permit,can you share ur timeline?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Thank you, everyone. I've got exited after years of silence, but I'm still suspicious :)

I can extend my work permit for 1 more year but I really don't want to go into this. I think that if you are in the final stage of the PR process (which I don't know yet) they don't extent the WP.

Reactions: Nadia_Zzz