+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have just received an email which ask me to create a online application on immigration website! i applied last year for Quebec and my application was paper base. the issue is if i click on the link that they have provided in email it take me to their website but there is no way that i can create an account although i have UCI and application number! is there anyone here who can let me know how to create online applications? in a mean time i sent them an query via web from as well.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks.
What do you mean by applied for Quebec? Do you have CSQ? Or applied for CSQ?

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
What kind of visa? This is permanent residence forum?
Before Christmas i received my temporary application number but now they ask me create an online application but i don't know how to do that? i have UCI number and application number. but since i dont have any online account, first i need to create an account but once I click on the link to create an account nothing happens and the page just refresh!

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Before Christmas i received my temporary application number but now they ask me create an online application but i don't know how to do that? i have UCI number and application number. but since i dont have any online account, first i need to create an account but once I click on the link to create an account nothing happens and the page just refresh!
this issue happened with many guys on facebook group , it solved automatically after 1 day or you can call immigration ‎1 (888) 242-2100 then 1-2-2-2-1-0

What is your exact dayof your file in june 2020 ?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I don’t have experience with this particular problem. I’m sure that someone can help you. Probably it’s a good idea calling them.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I don’t have experience with this particular problem. I’m sure that someone can help you. Probably it’s a good idea calling them.
OP's not very clear but I guess they are talking about linking their paper application online in their account. Dunno if you can do it without AOR.

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
OP's not very clear but I guess they are talking about linking their paper application online in their account. Dunno if you can do it without AOR.
Yes, Correct! CIC has sent an email but once i click on link my application it doesn't work!! maybe i have to wait for another say and try tomorrow.

Reactions: Immstu

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
68 months to obtain CSQ and 20 months for federal processing. 88 months of patience and received COPR back in November but couldn`t travel due to ongoing restrictions. Today my medical, COPR & PRV all expiring. How pathetic :(.

• Sad
Reactions: condor3

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hi everyone,
I have just received an email which ask me to create a online application on immigration website! i applied last year for Quebec and my application was paper base. the issue is if i click on the link that they have provided in email it take me to their website but there is no way that i can create an account although i have UCI and application number! is there anyone here who can let me know how to create online applications? in a mean time i sent them an query via web from as well.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks.
Go to this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/register.html and follow the instructions. Create your GCkey account and you will be successful.