+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hello,
I've just receive the CoPR from IRCC, ask me to send a copy of the letter and photo to IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP, for getting my first PR card I think.
Is there any online processing time for first PR card? or any tracking info? like the Federal Stage After CSQ, you can track the process on your CIC account. I just want to be sure that when they mail my card out, I won't miss it.
How long it will normally take to receive the first PR Card?

Thanks
Congratulations !! Can you please share your timelines ? when you got decision made ?

Reactions: MS2017 and mxqc

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
Hello,
I've just receive the CoPR from IRCC, ask me to send a copy of the letter and photo to IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP, for getting my first PR card I think.
Is there any online processing time for first PR card? or any tracking info? like the Federal Stage After CSQ, you can track the process on your CIC account. I just want to be sure that when they mail my card out, I won't miss it.
How long it will normally take to receive the first PR Card?

Thanks
Congrats. Could you share your time line please.

Reactions: MS2017

techie86

Jan 11, 2020
hello Guys

How long is it taking nowadays to receive an XEP or AOR after we have sent the federal application?

Is XEP same as AOR and how does IRCC notify is of the same?

Thank you

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
hello Guys

How long is it taking nowadays to receive an XEP or AOR after we have sent the federal application?

Thank you
XEP is a temporary number to notify that IRCC has your file whereas AOR is issued when they have checked your file to be complete of all required documents.
Some people claim that XEP number can be used for your A75, I am not sure about that.

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
hello Guys

Thank you
Hi there,
Nowadays, it takes anywhere from week to months.
After reading the content of those "XEP" letters, we could name those "temporary AOR" or "Fake AOR(which is a famous word these days)".

For your knowledge, Some people got those letters by mail and some got it by e-mail.
However, there are a lot of cases in which people received those "Fake AORs" on their older email or mailing adresses. So could we say that BRC-SYDENY didn't even bother to open those envelopes and check the data before sending out those letters??

It becomes interesting when those people tried to call IRCC about mismanaged sending of these letters, call centre agents told them that their files are open and verified. Either those agents are lying or there is a miscommunication between two offices. In any case, it is hurting us.

Also, BRC-SYDENY can return the whole kit, if, at some point, they finds out that the "application kit" is missing a document or a signature. For example, in my case, i am waiting since 17 months and my CSQ is expired, and i don't know if my file is complete or not:rolleyes:.

Now, at this point, someday i wake up and find my file in my letter box, that would be a one way ticket to my country. Because i don't qualify under new PEQ-TRAVAILLEUR rules. And, this problem is real and huge and to my knowledge at least, i am not trying to exaggerate but, at least 2k or 3000 people(maybe more) are directly affected from IRCC's "old policies" on paper files.

But, luckily, there are folks, dedicated to this cause since few months and they are trying their very best to negotiate a new policy on "not returning QSWP paper files" with IRCC.

If you want to contribute in these activities than you can make a complaint to IRCC regarding their old policies on QSWP.:)

Let's hope that we will start getting a good news in 2021.

Have a nice evening.:)

Last edited:

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Hello folks,

Does anybody have data on "yearly admission of permanent residence under QSWP sorted by visa offices." Or,
Is there any method exist to obtain these data by doing ATIP request?

Thank you.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi there,
After reading the content of those "XEP" letters, we could name those "temporary AOR" or "Fake AOR(which is a famous word these days)".

For your knowledge, Some people got those letters by mail and some got it by e-mail.
However, there are a lot of cases in which people received those "Fake AORs" on their older email or mailing adresses. So could we say that BRC-SYDENY didn't even bother to open those envelopes and check the data before sending out those letters??

It becomes interesting when those people tried to call IRCC about mismanaged sending of these letters, call centre agents told them that their files are open and verified. Either those agents are lying or there is a miscommunication between two offices. In any case, it is hurting us.

Also, BRC-SYDENY can return the whole kit, if, at some point, they finds out that the "application kit" is missing a document or a signature. For example, in my case, i am waiting since 17 months and my CSQ is expired, and i don't know if my file is complete or not:rolleyes:.

Now, at this point, someday i wake up and find my file in my letter box, that would be a one way ticket to my country. Because i don't qualify under new PEQ-TRAVAILLEUR rules. And, this problem is real and huge and to my knowledge at least, i am not trying to exaggerate but, at least 2k or 3000 people(maybe more) are directly affected from IRCC's "old policies" on paper files.

But, luckily, there are folks, dedicated to this cause since few months and they are trying their very best to negotiate a new policy on "not returning QSWP paper files" with IRCC.

If you want to contribute in these activities than you can make a complaint to IRCC regarding their old policies on QSWP.:)

Agree. Well said.

'Hope' is the best word but quota restrictions dash it. I am assuming 2019& 20 files to take atleast 3 years for inlands.

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello folks,

Does anybody have data on "yearly admission of permanent residence under QSWP sorted by visa offices." Or,
Is there any method exist to obtain these data by doing ATIP request?

Thank you.
You are asking about the quotas or statistics? Someone already posted information but I don't remember when exactly.

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
You are asking about the quotas or statistics? Someone already posted information but I don't remember when exactly.
I was asking about statistics, the ones IRCC publishes every month on their open data website.( those excel sheets of admission of PRs by immigration categories, intented destinations, gender, country of birth etc..).

I tried very hard to look for the data everwhere, but I couldn't find anything, unfortunately:confused:

Can we make a request under ATIP to collect this data (admissions of PR under QSWP for 2020 sorted by visa offices)?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Agree. Well said.

'Hope' is the best word but quota restrictions dash it. I am assuming 2019& 20 files to take atleast 3 years for inlands.
Hi,
Exactly, i have seen lot of folks, waiting inside since 30, 31,33,36 months.
Some outlands cases are even worst, they are waiting since 2017 and they even got their COPR this year. But, they can't travel due to pandemic.:confused:
Waste of québec's quotas?:eek:
Edit: To cover up MIFI's(MIDI of 2018's) mistake, I hope IRCC introduce special measures to keep these (MIDI-2018 victimized) inland folks' right to work. For example, 6 months automatic extensions to PGWP or other work permits. Or to go more far, automatic 6 months extension of their SIN number without paying a dime.:)

Last edited:

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Hi there,

Your saying that your inland and have 17 months with no AOR this looks not true at all...
I'm just curious

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Your saying that your inland and have 17 months with no AOR this looks not true at all...
I'm just curious
It's true! People who submitted federal apps under QSWP after mid-July 2019 has not received an AOR, just the XEP/temp AOR/fake AOR/PR stunt. My own app was submitted 1st October 2019 so that makes it 14 months without AOR

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
It's true! People who submitted federal apps under QSWP after mid-July 2019 has not received an AOR, just the XEP/temp AOR/fake AOR/PR stunt. My own app was submitted 1st October 2019 so that makes it 14 months without AOR
What your doing than...
Why you lose time talking in this group instead do protest as you are a lot...
I apply for PR in October 2020 and got the xep but if thats the case you guys have to move dont stay quit...