+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Yes and you can submit the complaint easily by using this web forum.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
Choose following, when you are submitting the form relating to QSW.
1. complaint
2. Policy and legislation
3. immigration policy.

Folks, this is the right time to submit feedbacks, because there is a parliamentary comitee negotiating new policies with IRCC and the members of that comitee can really use our help or feedback to push IRCC officials to introduce new legislation or policies on paper files getting dust since couple of years.:)

Edit: It takes only 5 minutes to write a complaint and there are zero consequences on your immigration file. Because it is understandable to file a complaint after waiting 17 months without "official AOR" and living in precarity and anxiety of getting your file returned for a missing document or signature with expired CSQ.o_O
Done

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Leokun

May 25, 2018
1. complaint
3. immigration policy.

Folks, this is the right time to submit feedbacks, because there is a parliamentary comitee negotiating new policies with IRCC and the members of that comitee can really use our help or feedback to push IRCC officials to introduce new legislation or policies on paper files getting dust since couple of years.:)

Edit: It takes only 5 minutes to write a complaint and there are zero consequences on your immigration file. Because it is understandable to file a complaint after waiting 17 months without "official AOR" and living in precarity and anxiety of getting your file returned for a missing document or signature with expired CSQ.o_O
I did that like 2 times, no result.

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi all,

I got an update on my ECAS as below. no MR yet, PCC was already submitted with the application, outland applicant, I got an agent and they did not yet update me on what info or docs IRCC is asking about...
Would it be any gd news? I am sure its aint the MR, right?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 17, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on December 16, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 11, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: mumen700

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I am the main applicant of our PR application under the QSW program applied in July 2020, got XEP in November 2020. My husband is in UAE since august 2020 and I am in Pakistan. I have a question that after AOR do we need to be together either in Pakistan or in UAE. and, if my husband keeps living in UAE and I am in Pakistan how can the IRCC process our case. I do not want to move to the UAE due to my son's schooling.

Is there anyone who has a clear picture of it?

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi all,

I got an update on my ECAS as below. no MR yet, PCC was already submitted with the application, outland applicant, I got an agent and they did not yet update me on what info or docs IRCC is asking about...

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 17, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 11, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Well for me, I received my medical request in November 2019, after my meds were approved, a week later, I received the (additional documents request), which is number 4 for you in the list. It seems we all have different requests at different timings during the application process.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Well for me, I received my medical request in November 2019, after my meds were approved, a week later, I received the (additional documents request), which is number 4 for you in the list. It seems we all have different requests at different timings during the application process.
That could MR or pre-arrival or missing doc or biometrics. Call your agent!

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
That could MR or pre-arrival or missing doc or biometrics. Call your agent!
I will ring my agent today to get to know all the details. I hope its not biometrics as I have already done it last year in June 2019 and pre arrival was received in march 2020.

Last edited:

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I am the main applicant of our PR application under the QSW program applied in July 2020, got XEP in November 2020. My husband is in UAE since august 2020 and I am in Pakistan. I have a question that after AOR do we need to be together either in Pakistan or in UAE. and, if my husband keeps living in UAE and I am in Pakistan how can the IRCC process our case. I do not want to move to the UAE due to my son's schooling.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I am not sure about it really. I will get to know today when I call my agent.

mumen700

Jan 10, 2020
Hi all,

Permanent Residence
I hope it will be a good news for you, please let us know after the call with your agent

Reactions: ballak1984

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020

I don't think that living in different locations among the applicants will affect anything in the PR.
I know someone who had the same situation and he went through.

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
1. complaint
3. immigration policy.

or try this....too

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-3019&fbclid=IwAR1BU3Okaafr3RlfEculNXMqs4zQxXteW6b9-LabQCDdGuCHpm6ZRXzvOgs

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
There are only 1371 signatures... too low...
I expected much more...

Kassi

Mar 4, 2019
Hello all, I am a single dec. 2018 Outland applicant. As you may guess I am still waiting for MR. Meanwhile I am thinking for eventual pregnancy. Me and my boyfriend were thinking to get married after my arrival in Canada and to apply for a sponsorship program for him. My question is, if I have a child, can I add only the child to my application and continue with the plan to marry my boyfriend in Canada? That means that I will be classified as a single mom in my application. We will not hide anything, before our arrival in Canada we will not meet the requirements for common low partner