+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I wonder why express entry are sending PR ? is there office are different ? or they give priority to us? so the office is open with full capacity and of course they also have outland applicants!!

Reactions: Archi hassen

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I wonder why express entry are sending PR ? is there office are different ? or they give priority to us? so the office is open with full capacity and of course they also have outland applicants!!
express entry files are being processed in 6 months. This includes all the check ups and everything. Am not sure why it takes 30 months for QSW program. This is totally biased!!

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
so it means that we don't know any exact time about the time process and how long it will take ,I'm so upset to hear that :(
and he said that every application is difference , actually I wanna know which condition depends on it ? eg : inland or outland ? security or criminal issues ? ???
This was their main excuse before COVID.
“Every app is different”.
Of course it is and that’s normal, we are all different person, this can’t be an excuse.

In EE, while they complete everything in 6 months, many of us did not get any response from IRCC even in its 4 times more duration. I don’t start telling the waiting time in MIDI phase at all.

What is taking longer ?

Single or Family?
Inland or Outland?
How does travel history effect?
Nationality, country?
Profession, graduation, language?

All unknown.

There is no fair and transparent processing. This is the only certain thing about them.

JaneOF

Dec 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have recently set up an account on this forum, but have been reading the messages on here for a while. Three weeks ago, I saw a message on ECAS saying I had been granted permanent residence. However, I still haven't received my COPR. When I called, an IRCC agent said that the COPR would be sent in the mail (via Canada Post).

Has anyone else on this forum received their COPR in the mail? If so, how long did it take? My timeline is below:

CSQ: November 9 2018
Federal application: November 19 2018
AOR: February 6 2019
Medical request: October 27 2020
Medical results received by IRCC: November 12 2020
News that I was granted PR: November 19 2020
COPR: Still waiting...

Thanks all!

Reactions: MS2017 and mxqc

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
express entry files are being processed in 6 months. This includes all the check ups and everything. Am not sure why it takes 30 months for QSW program. This is totally biased!!
Guys! I wondered about the same a few times and then realized we chose QSWP while being fully aware of the time taken to process is way more than EE. So talking about the faireness is just a moot point IMO.

Also EE requires strong profiles with 470 points and i think it is not possible for all of us and so many chose QSWP. May be few are stuck in quebec and they have no other option but OUTLAND applicants clearly had a choice to choose EE over QSWP. I know its way easier said than done but lets be just patient as I DO NOT think IRCC or MIFI checks this forum for feedback.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Guys! I wondered about the same a few times and then realized we chose QSWP while being fully aware of the time taken to process is way more than EE. So talking about the faireness is just a moot point IMO.

Also EE requires strong profiles with 470 points and i think it is not possible for all of us and so many chose QSWP. May be few are stuck in quebec and they have no other option but OUTLAND applicants clearly had a choice to choose EE over QSWP. I know its way easier said than done but lets be just patient as I DO NOT think IRCC or MIFI checks this forum for feedback.
When I say fairness and transparency, I meant the processing criterias among QSWP applicants during Federal process.

Btw, when I applied for QSWP, there was no Express Entry program at all. I applied in October 2014. How tragic it is.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
When I say fairness and transparency, I meant the processing criterias among QSWP applicants during Federal process.

Btw, when I applied for QSWP, there was no Express Entry program at all. I applied in October 2014. How tragic it is.
How many years ago did you apply for a QSWP?

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hello, I’ve sent my application to MIDI on October 2014. I still keep that payment receipt of MIDI from 2014.
Hi @dearmilkyway, do u also have the same in ur online account.

my timeline is saying "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" with 100% completion. Not sure what does that mean now.....

I have submitted by CSQ in Mar-2014 to MIDI.........

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hi @dearmilkyway, do u also have the same in ur online account.

my timeline is saying "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process" with 100% completion. Not sure what does that mean now.....

I have submitted by CSQ in Mar-2014 to MIDI.........
Yes, I have the same text and %100 is written on my account.

When we first applied for CSQ, average processing was around 6 to 8 months.
And in Federal phase, average processing time was 16-17 months.

Reactions: Mrletterbox

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020

what will be if the IRCC check this forum for feedback ?

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Ircc is not processing QSW PR and they will look for feedback on the forums
excuse me but I really don't understand what does that mean?!
they check the replies for take any effect about delay for QSW applicants ? our answers are important for them ?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
excuse me but I really don't understand what does that mean?!
they check the replies for take any effect about delay for QSW applicants ? our answers are important for them ?
They dont need to check the forum i guess, the amount of calls they get each day plus the number of webforms submitted to ask about the the application is enough for them to judge the situation i guess :(