+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
excuse me but I really don't understand what does that mean?!
they check the replies for take any effect about delay for QSW applicants ? our answers are important for them ?
As I remember there were several protests recently, some people went to make their voice heard by officials.
There are dozens of newspaper articles about this extremely long and extended processing times.
I see people on Twitter everyday, who complain about the current situation.
Even I saw some online signature campaigns etc.
None of these actions worked till now. They continue to process applications in their own pace.
Oh yes, they auto-emailed XEP numbers, I forgot.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I called the IRCC today to know what is going on with the XEP number and if my file is complete and he said “i can see the file is complete but not yet attached to the main file yet” and its covid bla bla.. then in the end i confirmed again” can you confrim if my file is complete?” He said, Well as i said the file is in progress and in review, we just need few more weeks to get back to you” and at that point i gave up because of 2 different answers in a span of few minutes :(

Reactions: Archi hassen

AlexCosta

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
INLAND
App. Filed.......
20-11-2020
Hello everyone, can someone share me a data with the backlog and the expectations for the processed PR in 2021 and 2022?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I sent a web form a while back. Did not really get a straight forward answer, but covid which is delaying matters. As such, what more can one do but wait! Do you recommend GCMS notes? I never ordered them before as I have a lawyer that is representing me and can order it as am outside Canada. Only those inside Canada can order GCMS notes.
My best advise is to talk to your lower in person, not with someone from the office. He can contact the immigration on your behalf. Don't count on the good will of your representative, often they are careless.

GCMS note can tell you on which step you are, but I don't know if you can request them since you are outland. Requesting the notes have nothing to do with your lower, it's personal information. The truth about the lowers is that that they can help you fill out the papers and a legal advice which can save you some time, but nothing else. You need to push for more information and assistance.

The other thing I realised lately is that your country of origin is key role. Certain places on earth are more suspicions :)

Good luck!

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
My best advise is to talk to your lower in person, not with someone from the office. He can contact the immigration on your behalf. Don't count on the good will of your representative, often they are careless.

GCMS note can tell you on which step you are, but I don't know if you can request them since you are outland. Requesting the notes have nothing to do with your lower, it's personal information. The truth about the lowers is that that they can help you fill out the papers and a legal advice which can save you some time, but nothing else. You need to push for more information and assistance.

The other thing I realised lately is that your country of origin is key role. Certain places on earth are more suspicions :)

Good luck!
Thank you so much for this great detail. I will call my lawyer and have him talk to IRCC on my behalf to check on the current status and where the application stands. Appreciate your support ;)

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
Hi I have a decision made on my PR application on 1st dec. I received my closed work permit today which is valid for a year. I have a family emergency and planning to go india on 20th dec. what happens if I receive my COPR or landing interview when I am in india. Will my PR be rejected as I am not in country or I can still come back applying for TRV from india with my new work permit. Please guide me. Thanks.

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hi I have a decision made on my PR application on 1st dec. I received my closed work permit today which is valid for a year. I have a family emergency and planning to go india on 20th dec. what happens if I receive my COPR or landing interview when I am in india. Will my PR be rejected as I am not in country or I can still come back applying for TRV from india with my new work permit. Please guide me. Thanks.
If you are in India and you get COPR then your current work permit get invalid as you are Permanent resident from the time you get COPR and only option to enter Canada is PRTD. This is the information which I got from agent when I called them as I am also planning to visit India and waiting for my COPR .

• Sad
Reactions: Italy

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
If you are in India and you get COPR then your current work permit get invalid as you are Permanent resident from the time you get COPR and only option to enter Canada is PRTD. This is the information which I got from agent when I called them as I am also planning to visit India and waiting for my COPR .
But the problem is that you have to do your virtual landing and lately they are sending COPR through normal mail and few people are being scheduled interview. I just want know what will happens if I was asked to give an interview.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Guys! I wondered about the same a few times and then realized we chose QSWP while being fully aware of the time taken to process is way more than EE. So talking about the faireness is just a moot point IMO.

Also EE requires strong profiles with 470 points and i think it is not possible for all of us and so many chose QSWP. May be few are stuck in quebec and they have no other option but OUTLAND applicants clearly had a choice to choose EE over QSWP. I know its way easier said than done but lets be just patient as I DO NOT think IRCC or MIFI checks this forum for feedback.
When I applied in 2013 there was no Express Entry. As such only QSWP was available.

Reactions: Archi hassen

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
When I applied in 2013 there was no Express Entry. As such only QSWP was available.
We are in 2020 now, and unfortunately express entry is still not available for folks seeking PR through QSWP, while other provinces benefits from federal government's digital programs. Very sad for QSWP applicants:confused:

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Ircc is not processing QSW PR and they will look for feedback on the forums
Yes and you can submit the complaint easily by using this web forum.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx
Choose following, when you are submitting the form relating to QSW.
1. complaint
2. Policy and legislation
3. immigration policy.

Folks, this is the right time to submit feedbacks, because there is a parliamentary comitee negotiating new policies with IRCC and the members of that comitee can really use our help or feedback to push IRCC officials to introduce new legislation or policies on paper files getting dust since couple of years.:)

Edit: It takes only 5 minutes to write a complaint and there are zero consequences on your immigration file. Because it is understandable to file a complaint after waiting 17 months without "official AOR" and living in precarity and anxiety of getting your file returned for a missing document or signature with expired CSQ.o_O

Last edited: