+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello everyone some positive news after a long time !

I just received all the three things at once in my CIC account today.

1. Medical Request. (IMM 1017E)
2. Schedule A forms.
3. RPRF fee request.
4. A letter from the visa officer.

My timelines are in the tracker https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com under the same username. I already took appointment for upfront medicals, guess it will not be upfront now as I got the IME letter today. A letter from the visa officer asking to submit schedule A and RPRF fee within 7 days. The officer has no name, but some sort of code. When I googled the code, its someone from Local Visa Office in Montreal.
Does the Medical Request have a deadline?

EDIT: I mean do you need to get the medical tests done by a date, like within a month or something from the request?

Last edited:

Italy

May 23, 2020
When yo receive a medical report request From IRCC, it will inform you when the medical due date is. You must send it within that time frame.
Right, how long is that timeframe? About 1 month? Maybe somebody that received the letter recently can let me know about the current dispositions during this covid period.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Right, how long is that timeframe? About 1 month? Maybe somebody that received the letter recently can let me know about the current dispositions during this covid period.
Maybe it change during the covid, but normally 1 month

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Anyone Outland applicant dealing with nova Scotia office has received medicals nowadays? I don't know if this office started working since alot waiting for medicals from their appart? Unlike Paris office which started requesting medicals!

Reactions: Emoz

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Does the Medical Request have a deadline?

EDIT: I mean do you need to get the medical tests done by a date, like within a month or something from the request?
Yes it does.

You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application.
If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.
See the attached screenshot of the medical instructions that I got in my cic account for your reference.

They also asked RPRF and Schedule A to be done within 7 days.

Last edited:

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Is there anyone who recently got CSQ this year under PEQ French category, could you tell what was the processing time and how long it takes these days ??

EH1978

Jan 2, 2018
Beirut
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yes it does.

See the attached screenshot of the medical instructions that I got in my cic account for your reference.

They also asked RPRF and Schedule A to be done within 7 days.
When did you received your MR? Please can you share your timeline? Thanks