+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Processing time is updated its 22 months decreased by 1 month! Why they are updating it if it's not accurate for them?
For those of us that have already reached 100% of processing time, the decrease and increase in month timing does not really matter anymore! God help us, we are waiting and waiting ;(

Reactions: Rana H

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Yes the processing bar is completely irrelevant at this point. And they have next to no additional data since the pandemic started so the average times could even get lower although most June July 2018 applicants are still waiting so 24-25months. Even when they'll get back to work, processing will be faster but the bar will show 25-27months because of the new PRs that exceed 25months will be taken into account.
Progress bar will be irrelevant for at least the next 12months
They are giving certain amount of PR in 1 year and that's how they drop the processing time. I think also that ones they send DM for them the process is over "Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision". We know that many people are waiting months after DM. I was thinking that probably only delayed applicants take time to participate in forum ;)

I'm almost 32 months. If you give someone DM in 12 months, the processing time for both of us will be 22 month :) easy- busy

Reactions: Df.Set

John12345

Aug 29, 2018
Hi

I have to apply for permanent residence as I have obtained csq whether I will pay fee online by self or give an authority to collect fee from my card to immigration authority

Regards

frede.li

Oct 15, 2016
Hi

I have to apply for permanent residence as I have obtained csq whether I will pay fee online by self or give an authority to collect fee from my card to immigration authority

Regards
Hey,

You can pay the fee online before you send the application to Sydney and don't forget to attach the proof of payment in your file.

For more information, check out the link down below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/quebec-skilled-workers/apply.html#fees

Citizens10

May 6, 2020
They are giving certain amount of PR in 1 year and that's how they drop the processing time. I think also that ones they send DM for them the process is over "Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision". We know that many people are waiting months after DM. I was thinking that probably only delayed applicants take time to participate in forum ;)

I'm almost 32 months. If you give someone DM in 12 months, the processing time for both of us will be 22 month :) easy- busy
Good point never thought of it they do take into the processing times people who already got DM and it lowers the average times even though the ones from March are still waiting...processing average times are really irrelevant as of now till next year at least
WOW I remember you said you've already tried everything even talking to your area's deputy... What about your MR did you have to re do it?
Your file is taking way too long I geniuly hope you're amongst the next ones to get that copr email

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Good point never thought of it they do take into the processing times people who already got DM and it lowers the average times even though the ones from March are still waiting...processing average times are really irrelevant as of now till next year at least
WOW I remember you said you've already tried everything even talking to your area's deputy... What about your MR did you have to re do it?
Your file is taking way too long I geniuly hope you're amongst the next ones to get that copr email
I have no idea for MR , but it expired in January. I'm waiting for immigration to contact me with any news.
By the way, when I talked to the member of parliament's office they told me that they have a lot of request for assistance.

ricky_wen

Jul 12, 2020
Hello All,

I sent my application in the early Feb, still not received the AOR... (normally within 90 days?)

Since what I learned from different tracking timelines, nobody received the file number (AOR) after July 2019... is it worrying?

cemrocks

Feb 23, 2020
Hello All,

I sent my application in the early Feb, still not received the AOR... (normally within 90 days?)

Since what I learned from different tracking timelines, nobody received the file number (AOR) after July 2019... is it worrying?
Ideally, it should not take more than 60 days for AOR but in your case, I feel it could be due to the pandemic situation. Not just AOR. every application at stages is experiencing processing delays due to this. All I can suggest is to wait and hope for the best :)

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hello All,

Not worrying because you are not alone. According to the limited stats we have at https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com , CIC has not issued AOR after July-August 2019. Its not because of pandemic. This is why everyone should signup/promote the tracker and add their cases at https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com , its the only way to know the mysterious patterns that CIC makes in case of Quebec Skilled Workers category processing.

Reactions: Andremory87

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Someone wrote here that there will be an option to return your papers on Federal stage. Can you please give me more information?