+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

is it mandatory to submit National IDs? In the documents checklist, it’s mentioned that:
. National IDs, Family/household registry/book (if applicable)

or just one of them?

Leokun

May 25, 2018
> return your papers on Federal stage

Are you asking about GCMS notes ?
No, I meant this coment:

I completely disagree. All of us who applied after July 2019 can get our applications returned until we get AOR. Which is nowhere to be seen. The stress is still there and I’m afraid not only we’re not gonna get AOR till next year (I applied in March), but processing times will climb further

just because you got your CSQ doesn’t mean all is well at the federal level, that is, unless you get your AOR.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
No, I meant this coment:
@VCIce is saying about a hypothetical scenario that the Federal applications can be cancelled like those 18,000 applications like MIDI did recently. IMO it is highly unlikely. CIC can be trusted 100x more than MIDI. I wouldn't worry about that. CIC has backlogs but they won't do something like MIDI did. In Canada Québec accord there is no provision for that ( thankfully).

Québec's anti immigrant CAQ govt. can only hurt us by cutting down immigration quotas and thus delaying our process. They can't cancel it.

Jul 11, 2020
Canada
Category........
QSW
@VCIce is saying about a hypothetical scenario that the Federal applications can be cancelled like those 18,000 applications like MIDI did recently. IMO it is highly unlikely. CIC can be trusted 100x more than MIDI. I wouldn't worry about that. CIC has backlogs but they won't do something like MIDI did. In Canada Québec accord there is no provision for that ( thankfully).

Québec's anti immigrant CAQ govt. can only hurt us by cutting down immigration quotas and thus delaying our process. They can't cancel it.
Hi! Rather that than, I think the issue VCIce was talking about is that since we do not receive any AOR anymore, we do not know if everything is complete according to IRCC (everything is signed, all requested documents are submitted...). That means that they can return our application after more than one year since we do not know if they still open the letter to check if anything is missing.

Jul 11, 2020
Canada
Category........
QSW
By the way, I checked on this forum, on other forums (pvtistes, immigrer, etc) and on multiple facebook groups, and I can't find any message saying that a federal application for QSW has been returned to the applicant after july 2019 (while I'm able to find many posts regarding this issue before july 2019). This would not be a good news for someone to know that the application has been returned but this would be a sign that they are still checking if everything is complete :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: VCIce

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Yep that’s exactly what I meant :) it seems that once you get your XEP number you should be in the “clear”. According to the agent I spoke to ~1 month ago, although I didn’t get AOR, my criminality check has started and she said they don’t usually start those unless the app is complete....but again I’d feel more confident if I got an AOR and didn’t need to rely on the agent’s word. We all know they’re not the most reliable source of info
How did ur agent get to know that criminality check has commenced? Am aint sure about it....

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
They told me they could see updates o their side. I’m just passing on the info that I was given on the phone.
I got an agent myself and they all full of shxxx. Am into the 18th month and no MR yet even though I have received the pre arrival letter in March. All the best....

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
what they told you ??
The same, MRs are supposed to be circulated to late 2018 and early 2019 applicants very soon and criminality check has already started.... I do not believe them, and in fact i stopped caring even, let it get delayed am happy where i am at the moment.