+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Italy

May 23, 2020
Yes. So it means Quebec Skilled Workers are allowed or not allowed ?
The headline says "Upfront medical examinations are no longer available for family class applicants."
Anyways to each on their own. I already booked an appointment for upfront medicals.
To me, it means Quebec Skilled Workers are not allowed. And "Upfront medical examinations are no longer available for family class applicants." sounds like an update since previous guidelines.
But I don't know, it is confusing.

dorm_ca

Oct 22, 2019
I called Luso to confirm and they clearly stated that they need the IME request from CIC unless you are express entry. They probably misunderstood you are doing express entry when they did your appointment. I checked with several other cliniques and they all had the same feedback

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
I called Luso to confirm and they clearly stated that they need the IME request from CIC unless you are express entry. They probably misunderstood you are doing express entry when they did your appointment. I checked with several other cliniques and they all had the same feedback
Well, we will soon know. I will update once I complete the upfront medicals and see if CIC accepts it.

Reactions: mxqc

mani3154

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Last week, I received CSQ in my mon project Inbox. It's a pdf file. I am confused about CSQ number, I guess it's not written.
Are they going to send any hard copy by mail? If not, what will be CSQ number?

These are three numbers in my CSQ, which one is CSQ number.
Numéro du dossier d'immigration du Québec = A000000000XXX (arrima file number)
Numéro de référence individuel = C36XXXXXX
Numéro de référence fédéral = 57XXXXXX
I spoke with them when I was in that situation, they Said put anything because you will be sending them a copy anyway.

I put my individual reference number.

Reactions: memdan

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
I spoke with them when I was in that situation, they Said put anything because you will be sending them a copy anyway.

I put my individual reference number.
Ok guys, but if CIC has the information saying that for PR only Express Entry can do Upfront, why people insist and going against the official instructions and make your file more complicate. Just follow the instructions, we already got the most awful document: CSQ, now it's the easiest and relaxing part.....

See the official instructions here:

Instructions
Information on medical instructions will be provided to you by the IRCC office. When you receive your assessment notice you will also receive medical forms for yourself (and any dependants, if applicable) and instructions on how to access a list of doctors in your area who are authorized to conduct immigration medical examinations (see below). You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-q7000-application-permanent-residence-quebec-skilled-worker-class.html#EQ73

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Ok guys, but if CIC has the information saying that for PR only Express Entry can do Upfront, why people insist and going against the official instructions and make your file more complicate. Just follow the instructions, we already got the most awful document: CSQ, now it's the easiest and relaxing part.....

See the official instructions here:

Instructions
Information on medical instructions will be provided to you by the IRCC office. When you receive your assessment notice you will also receive medical forms for yourself (and any dependants, if applicable) and instructions on how to access a list of doctors in your area who are authorized to conduct immigration medical examinations (see below). You are not required to have a medical examination before you submit your application forms.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-q7000-application-permanent-residence-quebec-skilled-worker-class.html#EQ73
> now it's the easiest and relaxing part.....

Yes be prepared to relax for 2 years or more. :p

Emoz

Star Member
May 1, 2020
I just got a call from my immigration office (Montreal) to confirm our application approval and congratulate us for becoming PR. She told me that we would receive today or tomorrow morning the COPR email with the instructions to get the PR card. So it seems things are slowly moving on..
Are you inland or outland?