+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
Thank you for suggesting me clam down, I am trying.
btw what is "the second wave"?
Historically in pandemic situation there are two waves first wave passed !! Second (I hope noo) when winter will come!
So in case that everyone is pushing pushing the system you will arrive at September with no news at yours file and you will have to wait LONGER!!! For the treatment of your application!!!

Best solution let them work to do their job and be patient!!

Just lets put our selfs at their place !!

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Guys, there is something I don't understand about GCMS Notes:
Do the GCMS Notes represent a picture of my process on the day I requested it or the day they released it?
So, for instance, I requested it on January/2020 and they answered it in April/2020. Does that information reflect my process in January or April?

Thanks so much for your consideration!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Guys, there is something I don't understand about GCMS Notes:
Do the GCMS Notes represent a picture of my process on the day I requested it or the day they released it?
So, for instance, I requested it on January/2020 and they answered it in April/2020. Does that information reflect my process in January or April?

Thanks so much for your consideration!
GCMS notes are generally generated around the time the requests is made, not at the time they are released. At the bottom left of the file it should indicate when the file was generated.

Reactions: Lorena Marins

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I applied in September 2018 and haven't received MR yet ? I had ordered GCMS notes last September ,it says my file is in normal process.
You will never get any more information or you can not push them. Believe me, I tried to do this many, many times. The only way is to find your local parliament representative and ask for assistance if you are over due. They can put some pressure.

Keep calm and live your life is a very good advice if you are able do it. Good luck!

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
You will never get any more information or you can not push them. Believe me, I tried to do this many, many times. The only way is to find your local parliament representative and ask for assistance if you are over due. They can put some pressure.

Keep calm and live your life is a very good advice if you are able do it. Good luck!
I'm an outland applicant, getting the help of any Parliamentarian is not possible for me. I'll be calm, let's see what the immigration will do.

Last edited:

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I'm an outland applicant, getting the help of any Parliamentarian is not possible for me. I'll be calm, let's see what the immigration will do.
I understand your frustration, I hope your background is not complicated. It's beyond my comprehension why certain files are heavily delayed. I'm waiting 11 months to pass my BC, last time they contacted me was in January 2019.

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Signature
Federal applied - Oct 2018
AOR - March 2019
Start processing - July 2019
Pre arrival - Feb 2020
MR - Feb 2020
Medical passed - March 2020
Your timeline is similar to me, with application sent from OCT 2018, but my MR, Pre arrival and PCC from June 2020. What is your local visa office, and did you do PCC upfront ?

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I understand your frustration, I hope your background is not complicated. It's beyond my comprehension why certain files are heavily delayed. I'm waiting 11 months to pass my BC, last time they contacted me was in January 2019.
Eight months back I got my GCMS notes, in that they didn't mention anything about by BC, I did submit PCC when I applied. In my GCMS notes they said my file is in normal processing time.

Last edited: