+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
At least you guys got response from IRCC regarding your GCMS note requests.

It has been 43 days from the day that I’ve applied for GCMS notes and I still haven’t got my notes yet.

Due to the current situation that 30 days feedback rule for GCMS notes does not apply. They have right to reply back within 120 days now. That’s pathetic.
Try applying for one more. Your last one may have been assigned to a "very efficient officer" who is trying to exploit the extended time clause for an ATIP request.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
At least you guys got response from IRCC regarding your GCMS note requests.

It has been 43 days from the day that I’ve applied for GCMS notes and I still haven’t got my notes yet.

Due to the current situation that 30 days feedback rule for GCMS notes does not apply. They have right to reply back within 120 days now. That’s pathetic.
IRCC has been taking extensions even before COVID-19 and there is an ongoing investigation into it as well see https://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/en/resources/news-releases/information-commissioner-initiates-systemic-investigation-department

You should have received an email from IRCC giving you the due date for the GCMS file if it's going to take more than 30 days. You can re-apply but there is no guarantee that the new request won't get delayed as well.

Reactions: d-pen and ncat99

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
Oh nice , I'm also an outland applicant but haven't received request for Medicals, I'm in 21st month now and could you please tell yours ?
Visa Offices are getting back to work now. Some updates in above post that they have received the MR recently. Hopefully you will also get yours soon. I’m in 16th month now. Check my msg above for my detailed timeline. we need to wait , no option either

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I have the same question, I got MR but no pre-arrival until now. What does Pre-arrival letter mean??? Is there anyone got COPR without a pre-arrival letter? I noticed some people leave the "pre-arrival letter " box empty and they got COPR.
May be you or they payed the pre-arrival in advance !?

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi!
Do you mean if people payed landing fee previously, they will not get pre-arrival letter?
When the immigration authorities receive your payment for the landing fee and all necessary documents they asked after your medical report approval, you will receive the pre-arrival letter. Am saying this as per my experience.

Reactions: d-pen

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
When the immigration authorities receive your payment for the landing fee and all necessary documents they asked after your medical report approval, you will receive the pre-arrival letter. Am saying this as per my experience.
I have received the pre arrival letter in March, however still awaiting for the MR.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I m having the same timeline as yours and also waiting for the MR, as I received the pre-arrival letter in March-2020.
Did you start using the pre-arrival services, joining/signing them and telling them ur estimated landing date in Canada?
Have you find them effective, any thoughts.....
I have not used any services yet. It does not pay off unless you get to know ur exact date of landing. Do not waste ur time bro

Reactions: Mrletterbox