+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

PU12

May 17, 2019
Hello Folks,
I sent my application for federal after getting CSQ.. The application was sent by courier .. The courier told me that the application received in Canada by 1 April.. however it’s not in the system yet.. is this normal pleas?

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello Folks,
I sent my application for federal after getting CSQ.. The application was sent by courier .. The courier told me that the application received in Canada by 1 April.. however it’s not in the system yet.. is this normal pleas?
Very normal. People that sent the application in July 2019 are still waiting for their AOR.
If you call Immigration, they may confirm that they have received it, but for the rest you have to wait.

Reactions: dorm_ca

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Dears, I got one email from IRCC today.

It seems like that is an automated email and it says “We’re still working on your application”. There are no more information and no attachments included.

I did not fill the information form on their website or haven’t asked any questions to them. This email came with no reason.

Also, when I checked my account, there were no new messages.

Did you face with the same situation?
What can be the reason of this unexpected email?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Yes I received the same.
One for an application which I canceled after one day of its submission because I made a mistake and one for the correct application that I did and it was approved almost 9 months ago.
I think that this is an automated message for all applications made on a specific timeframe.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Yes I received the same.
One for an application which I canceled after one day of its submission because I made a mistake and one for the correct application that I did and it was approved almost 9 months ago.
I think that this is an automated message for all applications made on a specific timeframe.
Thanks Kostas.
But it can’t belong to a specific timeframe because I am in my 18th month now.

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I have good news for everyone around: According to the french version of this forum, people started getting medical requests from the Paris office, for their Quebec PR (starting yesterday). I think that the processing is restarting in some offices abroad, and we might soon be seeing some reactivation in Canada. If you know french, it's a useful way to check another source of applicants, especially since their forum is as big as ours:

https://pvtistes.net/forum/le-delai-et-suivi-du-traitement-de-la-rp/149415-residence-permanente-federal-traitement-csq-2019-a-55.html

PS. In french, the Medical request (MR) is called IVM.

mumen700

Jan 10, 2020
I have good news for everyone around: According to the french version of this forum, people started getting medical requests from the Paris office, for their Quebec PR (starting yesterday). I think that the processing is restarting in some offices abroad, and we might soon be seeing some reactivation in Canada. If you know french, it's a useful way to check another source of applicants, especially since their forum is as big as ours:

https://pvtistes.net/forum/le-delai-et-suivi-du-traitement-de-la-rp/149415-residence-permanente-federal-traitement-csq-2019-a-55.html

That's great news actually, I have been waiting for such news since March 2020, thank you very much

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone.. I hope are safe and healthy.. I am so confused right now.. I hope you guys might have an answer to this... I got my pre arrival on 19 March 2020 and a request to resubmit my pcc to IRCC and during that same time passport office were under lockdown.. I explained that to IRCC through a webform for which I haven’t received any updates.. a week ago I got my pcc by post. Which I have forwarded to IRCC.. can anyone let me know what’s my current situation and roughly by when can I expect medical request.. thank you so much guys..
be safe and remain healthy

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Yes I am. And I am the Principal applicant. My spouse is with me and we applied together. Does that count as being sponsored ?
From this thread , it says "It is in queue to assigned officer to review" , but somewhere else I read SPR is sponsor. I am of the opinion that CIC should also put out an official glossary of terms used for the general public.
Maybe they check PA first and in a second step the "sponsored" one.

I totally agree with you, it could be good for everyone to know exactly gcms notes details.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019

I posted #1082 with screenshot and should have done it here too!

• Love
Reactions: ncat99

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks Kostas.
But it can’t belong to a specific timeframe because I am in my 18th month now.
Let me take a guess. You were in the group of applicants when it was 17 months processing time.
Now that you are in the 18th month, an automated email got triggered. According to the wording, maybe these emails gets sent to those whose processing time exceeded from their 'lock-in' date. I might be completely wrong too.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Mine application it was for IEC and it was approved on last October. It's finished they don't have to do something.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Yes I received the same.
did you get your csq? what approved 9 months ago?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.